Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburger

How Much For 3D Impression?

It all depend on the company and the ID... He can give u FOC he want... if not he can charge u any amount he like.. There is no fix price... U will be a fool to pay for a 3D drawing... the product is likely different from end result..

Dun waste ur money unless u are too rich...

Can u show me yr free 3D and also yr actual home done by other ID? Else, its empty talk again. i am keen to view. If its FOC by that ID firm bcas u have signed THEIR contract, then dont bother. Bcas its common knowledge it comes free once u signed it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Seriously U are trying to make urself like a fool... There are so many company that provide free 3D....

Maybe ur knowledge is limited... I can understand... If u dun believe me, there is really no point for me to say anything... If u think u are rich enuff to waste money on 3D, by all means...

Can u show me yr free 3D and also yr actual home done by other ID? Else, its empty talk again. i am keen to view. If its FOC by that ID firm bcas u have signed THEIR contract, then dont bother. Bcas its common knowledge it comes free once u signed it.

Hi,

normally ID will charge about 500 to 1k for 3D drawings if you are not using their services for renovation. most of them will want you to place a deposit of about 1k for them to go ahead with the 3D drawings for you. However, contractors usually dont come with this service. Alternatively, you can look for freelance drafters to do the drawings for you before you decide which ID firm or contractor to go for. I did so previously, the designer cum drafter helped me with the drawings and with all the designs ready, I went to different ID firms and contractors to find the best price.

If you are interested, I can give you the contact of the drafter. Just let me know if you need it. Will PM you.

Hi sir-dc,

Can PM me the contact of the drafter? Thanks.

hi i have 1 friend which is doing 3d impression.. Some of my friend have looked for him ad satisfied with the services..the pricing is below 100SGD will PM his contact number to anyone who interested :yamseng:

Edited by elites

Seriously U are trying to make urself like a fool... There are so many company that provide free 3D....

Maybe ur knowledge is limited... I can understand... If u dun believe me, there is really no point for me to say anything... If u think u are rich enuff to waste money on 3D, by all means...

Inorder to create one 3D view, it takes One working day to draft and One morning to Render in the computer- That has yet count in the time for design idea, i would say it takes another half a day if that does count in.

How much do you think a good 3D designer worth a day? If they can provide you free means

they are getting new designer to produce what you think you are getting, cut/ copy & paste is

always a short cut in this world.

How many people will believe you, that i don't know, but i know there are bunch of professional out there do agreed with me & my saying.

The pricing would depend on the project of course if it has complex details and the timing. Also as a designer or decorator you may also want to use a 3D rendering. A flat drawing is good for many purposed but when you use three dimensions, potential clients and customers can really imagine how all the elements of a room will fit. Business owners may also want to see a designer or decorator use a 3D rendering for offices, cubicle spaces, and so on. They may want their office to be more than just functional and using three dimensions can give them a feeling for how customers or clients may see that office when they visit. And it's often easier for a customer or client to make changes to their design with a 3D rendering. They can imagine furniture, artwork, and other accessories as they'll be placed around a room.

I know a small rendering firm who can help you with that. 123Dview can create photorealistic renderings at competitive prices. Superior quality plus affordability is what 123Dview is all about. You can check their website at http://www.123dview.com.

The pricing would depend on the project of course if it has complex details and the timing. Also as a designer or decorator you may also want to use a 3D rendering. A flat drawing is good for many purposed but when you use three dimensions, potential clients and customers can really imagine how all the elements of a room will fit. Business owners may also want to see a designer or decorator use a 3D rendering for offices, cubicle spaces, and so on. They may want their office to be more than just functional and using three dimensions can give them a feeling for how customers or clients may see that office when they visit. And it's often easier for a customer or client to make changes to their design with a 3D rendering. They can imagine furniture, artwork, and other accessories as they'll be placed around a room.

I know a small rendering firm who can help you with that. 123Dview can create photorealistic renderings at competitive prices. Superior quality plus affordability is what 123Dview is all about. You can check their website at http://www.123dview.com.

nice info but im afraid it would be hard for the communication due o the overseas place...IMHO

for anyone WHOM making 3D a FOC item, look! you are killing the designer!

if you really mean 3D FOC, prove it by giving away free without COMMITMENT then i say :bow:

As such, it should be very clear to you that there is NO Free 3D in this world :yamseng:

I heard a common practice for the 'free' 3Ds is to use the paid 3Ds from another customer. This is more prevalent for HDBs where the BTOs are in fairly standard layouts. Get enough customers, and you'll have a library of 3Ds to pick from. I've also read about reno designs that are completely recycled. Of course, the poor unwitting customers will not find out unless they have common friends (or one is a blogger).

So yes, I believe Shawncck when he says that there are free 3Ds provided. But knowing the time and costs involved in producing 3Ds, I'll question why and how those IDs can produce those 3Ds for free. If you are a business person, does it make sense to provide free 3Ds not knowing if you'll clinch the deal? For a chance at a hundreds of thousand/multi-million contract, perhaps. Otherwise, just doesn't make sense. I don't believe getting a "free lunch" is that simple.

I have been to quite a number of ids....maximim they give is 2d drawings.

3d is upon signing and all promise me no 'cut & paste'.

but there are others who really desperate offer me $200 for 3 drawings,

if after 3 redraw, still not happy, he will return the $200. did not go

for it cos id sounds too desperate and calling me every 3 days to ask

me to sign.

I have been to quite a number of ids....maximim they give is 2d drawings.

3d is upon signing and all promise me no 'cut & paste'.

but there are others who really desperate offer me $200 for 3 drawings,

if after 3 redraw, still not happy, he will return the $200. did not go

for it cos id sounds too desperate and calling me every 3 days to ask

me to sign.

that desperated id sounds like selling cheap 3d- that come with lemon law, not selling renovation service.

I heard a common practice for the 'free' 3Ds is to use the paid 3Ds from another customer. This is more prevalent for HDBs where the BTOs are in fairly standard layouts. Get enough customers, and you'll have a library of 3Ds to pick from. I've also read about reno designs that are completely recycled. Of course, the poor unwitting customers will not find out unless they have common friends (or one is a blogger).

So yes, I believe Shawncck when he says that there are free 3Ds provided. But knowing the time and costs involved in producing 3Ds, I'll question why and how those IDs can produce those 3Ds for free. If you are a business person, does it make sense to provide free 3Ds not knowing if you'll clinch the deal? For a chance at a hundreds of thousand/multi-million contract, perhaps. Otherwise, just doesn't make sense. I don't believe getting a "free lunch" is that simple.

what you said is right. i had been around asking and they only provide the 3D if i sign the contract with them. if not, i need to place a deposit for the drawings. and hopefully after the drawings i will sign the contract with them i guess. the deposit will then be offset from the total contract sum. if not, i may not be able to get my deposit back. =( well, it's totally fine since they are just trying to do business. it's my first time doing renovation and im a total noob. therefore i find it so hard to trust the designer without knowing how the house will look like.

sir-dc: can you pm me your drafter's contact?

what you said is right. i had been around asking and they only provide the 3D if i sign the contract with them. if not, i need to place a deposit for the drawings. and hopefully after the drawings i will sign the contract with them i guess. the deposit will then be offset from the total contract sum. if not, i may not be able to get my deposit back. =( well, it's totally fine since they are just trying to do business. it's my first time doing renovation and im a total noob. therefore i find it so hard to trust the designer without knowing how the house will look like.

sir-dc: can you pm me your drafter's contact?