Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenearth

Which Philips Soundbar?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm planning to get a Philips soundbar to match my Philips LED TV but could not decide on which to get.

Any feedbacks or suggestions?

Hello there,

Sound bars can be very personal, depending on your preference. The best for one may not be the best for you.

Why not you pay Audio House a visit? We'll give you relevant advises with a good price.

Alternatively, if you have a few models in mind, feel free to PM me for a quote! No harm getting to know more ya :)

I'm planning to get a Philips soundbar to match my Philips LED TV but could not decide on which to get.

Any feedbacks or suggestions?

I just got a Philips Ambisound HTS9140/98. Awesome!

Those who are interested in sound bars may PM me, no harm comparing with my quotes.

If you have found a quote elsewhere, can come to me as well, I will try my best to see how I can help you ya :)

Can pm me the price for the philips 9140 and 7140? Thanks.

Those who are interested in sound bars may PM me, no harm comparing with my quotes.

If you have found a quote elsewhere, can come to me as well, I will try my best to see how I can help you ya :)

Just saw at courts selling $1699, almost faint.

Got it at audio house $980, build in blu ray player so don't have to spend on another blu ray player

Just saw at courts selling $1699, almost faint.

:jawdrop: $1699??? Am I lucky or what but the sales man at audio house did told me the retail price is $1699. He say giving me road show price, if you interested I will PM you the salesmen name and number. You can look for him, nice guy :rolleyes:

Edited by jass2112

Heard that Philips known for their sound bars compared to Samsung/LG, design and features wise are better also.

But I don't know which model to get leh.. Any models to recommend here?

Cheers :)

Hi,can quote and pm me Yamaha ysp-2200? Thanks