Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenearth

Which Philips Soundbar?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

does the philips and yamaha soundbar has audio/optical terminals for connection to external dvd player or xbox?

For Philips, you will have to connect player or X-box to tv. And connect TV to soundbar, so whatever playing on tv sound will be out to soundbar.

does the philips and yamaha soundbar has audio/optical terminals for connection to external dvd player or xbox?

yamaha YSP has an 'optical in'.

that's how i rigged my PS3 to it.

Hello guys,

If you are interested in Philips TV, sound bars, or Sony TV and other accessories, do drop by at our booth at the IT Show - booth 8161 at Suntec Convention Hall 401.

We will be there the whole weekend from 8-11 March 12-9pm.

Alternatively, if you hate the crowd, you may also come down to our branch at 72 Bendeemer Road to grab some hot deals at our Electronics Factory Outlet from 10-12 Mar.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! :))

Hello guys,

If you are interested in Philips TV, sound bars, or Sony TV and other accessories, do drop by at our booth at the IT Show - booth 8161 at Suntec Convention Hall 401.

We will be there the whole weekend from 8-11 March 12-9pm.

Alternatively, if you hate the crowd, you may also come down to our branch at 72 Bendeemer Road to grab some hot deals at our Electronics Factory Outlet from 10-12 Mar.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! :))

you can buy hts5120 from philips, although older model but cheap and good. find it at IMM Giant at 329

Just bought the 7140 today at mega discount store at 670. Awesome sound when the sales guy play a HD movie with the sound of ice breaking off during a part of the movie

1330479592' post='697245']

Those who are interested in sound bars may PM me, no harm comparing with my quotes.

If you have found a quote elsewhere, can come to me as well, I will try my best to see how I can help you ya :)

Please SMS me price for philips 9140 & yahama 2200 to 84888866

saw at courts... JBL sound bar... sub-woofer bigger than the rest

i tested on the spot... the bass is strong and sound is good....

anyone saw it before?

any comments?