Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Welcome to the Kraus Club!! :yamseng: :yamseng:

Maybe you can share some photos after installation? :good:

Will try to post some photos after installation ...cheers!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No lah, its the truth. Ur sink is more grossy... if you compare the pictures, its really more shiny.

Yah, i do sales but i dont bluff pple...haha

yah..i mounted the sink but not yet take pictures.

I got the pozzi tap, picture as shown below...

IMG_0801.jpg

This design i feel, is more practical, due to its outstretch head and not much curvature towards the end of the tap body. The screw area is also more robust.

I never considered the pull out type as more movable parts would mean more wear and tear, unless you are getting a very very good one.

I saw my fren's tap at my current house (not this one), his is a pull out design in which the pull out hose is black in colour. He got it for 300 plus dollars. That tap is quite solid...

if u looking for lightings and toilet stuffs, go to Lite fusion, look for MARCUS. he is the guy who recommended me the kitchen sink, tap and toilet bowl...

hi herbalteh,

How much did you get this tap for?

hi herbalteh,

How much did you get this tap for?

hi bro...sorry, i forgotten...

u can try Lite Fusion, Look for MArcus, tell him that the cck couple recommend u, he will give u good prices

i got it from him.

I had almost finish my kitchen so I think I post some photos of my Klaus sink for any potential Klaus buyer. :sport-smiley-004:

p1020575k.jpg

p1020576l.jpg

I bought the 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl from Amazon and below is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YWSB6C/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00

hi Bro, ur house looks very nice

seen your pics in t blog. Simply impressive

just to check, you face any problem in terms of drainage of water towards the centre hole?

i mean after u washed ur plates...etc...bound to have some residue trap in the sink and do u face having to use lots of water to push the residue to the hole?

hi Bro, ur house looks very nice

seen your pics in t blog. Simply impressive

just to check, you face any problem in terms of drainage of water towards the centre hole?

i mean after u washed ur plates...etc...bound to have some residue trap in the sink and do u face having to use lots of water to push the residue to the hole?

Err.... As you can see from the photo... The kitchen is still not fully complete. The plumber has yet to install the drainage piping.

But I believe the Klaus will not have this problem as the centre hole is sloped down as seen in the 1st photo.

Maybe I can update this next week...... :yamseng:

For those using Kraus Sink, are you able to give like about 1 com to 2 cm of the stainless steel border for the basin to be exposed so that it can be like the Kohler sink where a chopping block can be placed above it?

my wife stumble on this thread while researching on the blanco granite sinks. But after the rave reviews of Kraus sink, we are thinking of getting one too! Considering the round one instead of the squarish one... partly of price and assumption is that rounded sink is easier to clean, yes?

Ahhhh.... U got the round one.....

I got the 23" square one

U got the 23" round one

lyefam got the 32" square one

Any one buying the double basin one?? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

:dunno::dunno:

my wife stumble on this thread while researching on the blanco granite sinks. But after the rave reviews of Kraus sink, we are thinking of getting one too! Considering the round one instead of the squarish one... partly of price and assumption is that rounded sink is easier to clean, yes?

I don't think there's big difference in cleaning. I've been using the 32" square sink for 2 months. I love the depth and spaciousness. I just feel that the space at the 4 corners are optimised compared to a rounded sink.

Compare the volume of the round and square 23" sink....not sure if there's any big difference? :dunno:

thanks lyefarm!

i received the sink today! The shipping is incredibly fast! Ordered on Monday and got it today. Bought the round 23" as the price is really more attractive. Very happy with the product. Have to agree the packing is very good, protect the sink from all angle.

Will try to post pic once the sink is mounted!

thanks lyefarm!

i received the sink today! The shipping is incredibly fast! Ordered on Monday and got it today. Bought the round 23" as the price is really more attractive. Very happy with the product. Have to agree the packing is very good, protect the sink from all angle.

Will try to post pic once the sink is mounted!

Welcome to the Kraus kitchen sink buyers club. :yamseng:

Take note that the stainless steel bottom grid may be trapped if the counter top edge exceed the circumference by 10mm.

You have to keep the counter-top flush to the edge of the sink so that you can take out the bottom grid to wash. But the edge silicon would be exposed and in the long run it would turn moldy, yellow colour.

For me, I remove the bottom grid as my counter-top edge exceed by 10mm and you don't see any silicon. Instead I use the bottom grid as as trivet. A trivet is an object placed between a serving dish or bowl, and a dining table or countertop , usually to protect the table from heat damage.

It may be a metal stand with short feet, used under a hot dish on a table or use for supporting cooking.

Since I have a 2200mm by 1200mm island counter-top cabinet, my 760mm by 420mm s/s bottom grid can be used as a trivet for hot baking trays, boiling soup pots etc..... :sport-smiley-004:

I remember someone ask me to put a pot in the sink for him to gauge the size of the sink but I cant find the message so I guess I will post it here. I have not shift my pot here yet so I put a kettle first. :sport-smiley-004:

p1020627k.jpg

p1020628c.jpg

My solid surface also exceed the sink by around 10mm so as to hide the silicon on the sink.

I remember someone ask me to put a pot in the sink for him to gauge the size of the sink but I cant find the message so I guess I will post it here. I have not shift my pot here yet so I put a kettle first. :sport-smiley-004:

p1020627k.jpg

p1020628c.jpg

My solid surface also exceed the sink by around 10mm so as to hide the silicon on the sink.

I guess you must be using the s.s. grid for hot stuffs on table top? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for mine to be installed!

I guess you must be using the s.s. grid for hot stuffs on table top? :rolleyes:

Can't wait for mine to be installed!

Yaya!! :sport-smiley-004: Copy lyefam.....