Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

I am IN LOVE with the Kohler Stages sink! Love the accessories too! Anyone knows where I can get it at a cheaper price? Or if there are any other similar sinks out there?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If buy taps from USA or euro, is their fitting thread same or suitable for local plumbings?

Any extra fittings we need to buy to connect the tap to local plumbing

I really want to get the Kraus 30" or 32" but it's out of stock from Amazon! I'm not sure if I can wait until there is stock again :(

I contemplated a Franke sink but the Europe made ones are too expensive. The salesgirl recommended me to get a GeoCeram stainless steel sink instead and said material is the same as the cheaper China made Franke so more worth it to get the GeoCeram one. She said it was a local brand and locally made. The geo ceram sink was about $600 for a 700+mm size one.

Has anyone heard of this brand and whether the SS sinks are good? Compare with Rubine? If I can get the Kraus I think that's what I want but if no stock I have to figure out alternative! Stressss..

Thanks!

Why stresses. Take your time in the reno work. U will stay there for years. So don't rush.

Kraus is a good brand so go for it. Rubine also good.

Why stresses. Take your time in the reno work. U will stay there for years. So don't rush.

Kraus is a good brand so go for it. Rubine also good.

Hee...cos I plan to undermount so it seems like a no-turning-back decision. I've been searching and thinking about kitchen sink for months! Granite..stainless steel..granite...stainless steel...blanco, rubine, franke...headache sia..

Are you really close to completion? If you are not...you might still have time for the Kraus sink...did they say when stock is expected in? I got the 30 inch one...i have not installed it...but i must say that it is SOLID

Are you really close to completion? If you are not...you might still have time for the Kraus sink...did they say when stock is expected in? I got the 30 inch one...i have not installed it...but i must say that it is SOLID

Not close to completion. I still have quite a bit of time. Haven't even take keys yet. But once I get the keys the work must hussle because I need to move out of my current place quickly.

Amazon got no indication of when the stock will be in....I guess I have to check every day! But I need to decide on back up in the meantime...

What I'm really loving is also how deep the Kraus sinks are. The ones I have found so far in Singapore are all about 200mm. The deepest I saw is a Rubine one at 228mm. http://www.rubine.com.sg/products/proddetail.aspx?ID=64&CateID=16

But I can't find a display of this Rubine sink so cannot tap tap for myself and feel if it's good. I really don't like the hollow clanging sound of normal SS sinks.

Not close to completion. I still have quite a bit of time. Haven't even take keys yet. But once I get the keys the work must hussle because I need to move out of my current place quickly.

Amazon got no indication of when the stock will be in....I guess I have to check every day! But I need to decide on back up in the meantime...

What I'm really loving is also how deep the Kraus sinks are. The ones I have found so far in Singapore are all about 200mm. The deepest I saw is a Rubine one at 228mm. http://www.rubine.com.sg/products/proddetail.aspx?ID=64&CateID=16

But I can't find a display of this Rubine sink so cannot tap tap for myself and feel if it's good. I really don't like the hollow clanging sound of normal SS sinks.

I did a quick search for you...the apron sink and the oval shapped one (both 30 inch) is available...maybe get that?

Thanks Vanessa!

The husband really likes the more rectangular undermount ones. So I'm going to keep checking everyday to see if the 30" rectangle one is back in stock until I absolutely cannot wait anymore :P

The Kraus 30" just came back in stock!!!

My Kraus arrived in only 5 days! Amazingly fast....it looks really good...I'm slightly taken aback by how big it is! But it sounds awesome..

My Kraus arrived in only 5 days! Amazingly fast....it looks really good...I'm slightly taken aback by how big it is! But it sounds awesome..

Wow.. That's fast!

Rem to post some photos after installation!

I have also made order for this Kraus after all the great reviews. Was thinking about whether it is 30 or 32 but since no difference in price. I go for the big one.