Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

back in this thread to ask for help.

my plumber don't know how to fix my Kohler tap from US. he says the threaded ring metal neck has no room to turn and cannot tighten to the top. anyone with any plumber contact that can help me please?

EDIT: My Kohler tap fixed!

Anyone has problem with bottle trap for Kraus sink? The size is bigger than usual so my other plumber say cannot use the regular one.

Edited by mellenur

Let me join the discussion about the kitchen sink. For some housewives, having a perfect kitchen is like a dream. They can be more excited cooking a lot of delicious food when they are in a clean and cozy kitchen. Therefore, having stainless steel sinks is a must for them. Most women love cooking but they hate dish washing. The need of sinks somewhat is very significant to get a perfect kitchen.

Edited by Advertising Staff
advertisement

Bought the 30inch undermount single bowl Kraus sink finally, and enjoyed free global shipping, really happy with the purchase and the delivery really fast by DHL. Was considering the Kraus combo deal that comes with pull out kitchen faucet initially but it's not entitled for free global shipping. So only bought kitchen sink.

Bought the 30inch undermount single bowl Kraus sink finally, and enjoyed free global shipping, really happy with the purchase and the delivery really fast by DHL. Was considering the Kraus combo deal that comes with pull out kitchen faucet initially but it's not entitled for free global shipping. So only bought kitchen sink.

Hope you love your sink as I do! I have bought Kraus 23 inch Undermount Kitchen Sink. :)

• Like 1

How did you get yours with free global shipping? I tried today but shipping was about >S$200+

PS: Chatted with Amazon and found that they do actually have free shipping to Singapore... may consider then. Thanks

Edited by TITW

• Like 1

TITW,

I actually emailed my order number to Amazon customer service as per informed by them, then they will waive the shipping charges to Sg. It will be reflected in the "your order" few days later as well as your credit card bill. However, please be reminded that your items must fulfill the free global shipping requirement. Email them with the link if you are not sure before purchase.

TITW,

I actually emailed my order number to Amazon customer service as per informed by them, then they will waive the shipping charges to Sg. It will be reflected in the "your order" few days later as well as your credit card bill. However, please be reminded that your items must fulfill the free global shipping requirement. Email them with the link if you are not sure before purchase.

Hi secretgarden

I understand the criteria for free shipping to sg the order must be above US$125 and total weight less than 20 pounds. You mean by writing to amazon they can actually waive the full shipping charge?

Hi secretgarden

I understand the criteria for free shipping to sg the order must be above US$125 and total weight less than 20 pounds. You mean by writing to amazon they can actually waive the full shipping charge?

Hi Daphne17, yes they will do that provided you meet the conditions as stated by Secretgarden. Item/s must be sold by Amazon and available for free international shipping. Had bought a couple of items that way and they reversed their shipping charges. But pls check item qualify for free international shipping first.