Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Those looking out for the 32inch sink. It's now at $299. For the past two months, it's been $399. Buy it now or miss it!!! The discount will go a long way in offsetting the shipping.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is it in TB?

Those looking out for the 32inch sink. It's now at $299. For the past two months, it's been $399. Buy it now or miss it!!! The discount will go a long way in offsetting the shipping.

Is it in TB?

Is it in TB?

Is it in TB?

I believe it is Kraus. I post the link below so that all of us can share.

Kraus 32 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink USD$299

Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink USD$293

This is mine. 23" so ex now!!!Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink USD$350 :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Just ordered the 32" ^^ I think USD$299 is cheap right compare to when u guys bought it previously??

U got it from Amazon? How much did u pay for shipping or its FOC?

Thanks... Seen it. But no free shipping... I guess shiiping gonna cost a bomb!!!:jawdrop: I was refused FOC on shipping due to weight limitations... :angry2:

Shipping & Handling : $199.96

coz i bought 2 of the magic holder organiser as well.

BUT !! I manage to get free shipping to SG !!~~ :yeah:

Hi there, Can you share with me how u made it thru with free shipping? I tried to contact the customer service but was declined as its above 20lbs...

Btw, did u get with the faucet too? I have seen many good deals now on amazon...

\

Thanks & have a great weekend ahead...

Hi there, Can you share with me how u made it thru with free shipping? I tried to contact the customer service but was declined as its above 20lbs...

Btw, did u get with the faucet too? I have seen many good deals now on amazon...

\

Thanks & have a great weekend ahead...

I was quite surprised coz so far only 1 person manage to get free shipping but was a 30". So I went to try my luck for my 32".

I just do a live chat with the CS and ask him to check if my items in cart are eligible for free shipping and he say yes. All are eligible.

But when I check out, I noticed there is shipping charges and the CS ask me to go ahead and make payment.

My invoice will later reflected that there is no shipping charges.

And nope I did not get the faucet as I was worried might have problem installing.

Edited by xiaohuiis

After u made order, email to the cs officer n request for waiver of shipping charges.. however still have to incur the custom duty or taxes in the designated country.

I have bought the 33" double bowl one n faucet. Ordered on 23 jun.. will arrive on 9 jul or earlier (*edit just received on 3 Jul).

Edited by paintedlady140

Dear All,

Was going thru the wonder Kraus Sinks again... Cant help it but i am doing it... :)

Can any one help me here on the differences btwn:

1: Stainless Steel / Chrome

2: Stainless Steel / Satin Nickel

Appreciate ur expertise on over condition, the looks of it, maintainance issues, prone to scratchess & stains etc...

Thanks.

Received my kraus.

Just wanna check for those who receive ya sink, do ya sink have like abit of peel off from the underneath of the sink?

Mine got a bit of peel off for the soundproofing stuff and the basin has abit of scratches.

Are all of ya sink in flawless condition ??

Edited by xiaohuiis