Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

I was trying to get the shipment charges waived. But they wouldn't budge. Still considering whether I should give in cos the shipment charges is around usd 130.

I've spoke to three different CSOs and they refused to waive it. When I told them I had friends who had theirs waived, they asked for the order numbers to verify.

Just a reminder that you should be prepared to pay for the shipment. That would take the price to usd 530. Sigh.

Same here. spoke to 3 different Amazon CSO through chat before order.

They won't allow free shipping of the Kraus Sink.

The 32" sink @ US$299 now is really good deal.

sigh.....

btw, how much does this model cost is Singapore?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My reno just started 2 days ago. Currently doing floor hacking. If I order the parts from amazon will it reach sg in time?

I actually tried efaucets and plumbing overstock.

Their shipping is slightly cheaper compared to amazon for those that amazon doesn't ship direct but only vendor direct.

I have a 30" Kraus sink + KPF 2170 for kitchen and Orion + tap for bathroom in the cart at the moment. Will check out in the next couple of days after emailing them some questions, they also throw in 5% discount.

just a thought.

Edited by benetay

Finally had the time to put in the order, did some measurement again and opt for the Kraus 23 inch kitchen sink. Due to 1/2 inch and 3/8 inche piping difference, we are intending to get a local set of faucets.

Also got a round bowl from Kraus for vanity in MBR.

Shipping is very fast, place order last night around 11pm and estimated arrival is 25th Dec.

Cheers!

Arrived. 3 working days.

KrausKitchensink23inch.jpg

In the end put in 2 additional orders for Kraus bathroom sink. 2 Kraus taps and some bathroom accessories from Moen and one from Grohe.

I kind of prefer Moen bath accessories for the same quality vs Kraus or the higher range ones.

Job partially done shopping online.

Cheers!

Kraus uses 3/8 inch piping but it's fine. Singapore uses 1/2 inch. The plumber if he doesn't know how to fit than its an issue but there is a solution for it is to get the adaptor. Going to test the contractor and see if he knows how to fit the pipes and where to look for the adaptor .