Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

My kraus bathroom sink just arrive. Big packaging.

By next week all the rest of the taps and accessories will arrive but our reno not started yet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For those who are keen in the Kraus sinks... I see that Amazon's pricing is now lowered further... For 30" and 32", it's at $239.96 on Amazon.

Just to share... I got mine at $299.95 2 weeks ago. So now there's US$60 savings. :curse:

Look good and begining to feel ichy hand to get one for my house. I have search around for cheapest shipping alternative and come down to two alternative:

1. Sign up for VPOST and wait for shipping promotion (like 20% shipping discount currently having with SAFRA member) and get SEA freight shipping which cost so much lesser, but will need to wait 35 - 40 days for shipment to arrive. While checking on the free global shipping for the item with CS, CS only offer a $10 gift card that can be apply to this item.

2. Saw they sell this model under Amazon China site as well (not sure if we can use our credit card to purchase or not) and cost of the item is roughly the same (after some conversion...china is cheaper by SGD$24). I look at 65daigou for sea shipment. The estimated shipping cost is around SGD$66 - 70 and additional $8 for local delivery to your house. The shipping time is around 8 - 14 days.

If that add up to less than SGD$400, then we may not even need to pay import tax for it.

Edited by xmoder

Hey! These are good alternative to the ex shipping charges provide by Amazon! :good: Thanks for sharing.

Look good and begining to feel ichy hand to get one for my house. I have search around for cheapest shipping alternative and come down to two alternative:

1. Sign up for VPOST and wait for shipping promotion (like 20% shipping discount currently having with SAFRA member) and get SEA freight shipping which cost so much lesser, but will need to wait 35 - 40 days for shipment to arrive. While checking on the free global shipping for the item with CS, CS only offer a $10 gift card that can be apply to this item.

2. Saw they sell this model under Amazon China site as well (not sure if we can use our credit card to purchase or not) and cost of the item is roughly the same (after some conversion...china is cheaper by SGD$24). I look at 65daigou for sea shipment. The estimated shipping cost is around SGD$66 - 70 and additional $8 for local delivery to your house. The shipping time is around 8 - 14 days.

If that add up to less than SGD$400, then we may not even need to pay import tax for it.

Xiaohui, at last u are doing reno on your house? haaa... :good::good:

I'm not so sure on your 32". U should ask your contractor. But I suspect they will recommend cos it quite heavy and u may put heavy pots in it hor.... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

If I having a 32" kraus, do I have to do concrete sink support ? Or just normal carpentry is enuff ?

Hi kim~

*waves*

Now is in the midst of finding ID haha house got delayed.

I requested for concrete support Cox I Thot the sink is heavy. But ID told me no need coz my sink not very heavy haha.

So just wanna see are there any other 32" users here would wanna seek their opinion haha

Delayed? Ohhh.... :jawdrop:

I think you may get some answer if u PM those who bought 32". I don't think they still follow this thread cos not everyone is as free as me... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Hi kim~

*waves*

Now is in the midst of finding ID haha house got delayed.
I requested for concrete support Cox I Thot the sink is heavy. But ID told me no need coz my sink not very heavy haha.
So just wanna see are there any other 32" users here would wanna seek their opinion haha

Thanks mrbytez for sharing..... Maybe I spoon feed you all somemore...

Kraus 30 inch $240Kraus 32 inch $240 (good value)Kraus 23 inch $208

modern-kitchen-sinks.jpg

The 32 inch one is actually good bargain. Now they are having 5% additional off using the clip coupon button. No need to do anything, just click the clip button and save. Just to share :) :)

Edited by jonatha332

I have been reading about the woah factor of this Kraus sink.

Finally, now going to settle the reno loan and ID engagement, it is time to purchase the sink.

Went around some stores in Balestier and IKEA, sink itself already so EX.

So after exploring my option, i decide to try AMAZON CHINA and ship via 65daigou.

Will expect to rcvd mid April bcos AMAZON CN estimate the cargo to arrived 65daigou GZ end of March.

So plus a 2 weeks in additional for the shipment to SG.

Damage: ¥1,839.44

Ship to SG, still pending for quote

CKPF-01702SS-KSD-42SS+KHU100-30

71hxpKYlFEL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by y0ng81

I have been reading about the woah factor of this Kraus sink.

Finally, now going to settle the reno loan and ID engagement, it is time to purchase the sink.

Went around some stores in Balestier and IKEA, sink itself already so EX.

So after exploring my option, i decide to try AMAZON CHINA and ship via 65daigou.

Will expect to rcvd mid April bcos AMAZON CN estimate the cargo to arrived 65daigou GZ end of March.

So plus a 2 weeks in additional for the shipment to SG.

Damage: ¥1,839.44

Ship to SG, still pending for quote

CKPF-01702SS-KSD-42SS+KHU100-30

71hxpKYlFEL._SL1500_.jpg

How come U r shipping to China instead of directly to SG ? If u send to 65daigou U better go by SEA if not U sure cry.

Amazon charge shipping fee for my Kraus to SG around SGD300 or so can't recall exact figure. But when I want to ship it back to them for replacement, I was quoted like SGD$1400 by DHL and UPS.

So I guess Amazon ship to us is cheaper fee compare to you ask other ppl to ship it for U.

I think he meant to ship from China to Singapore using china Amazon. Anyway, like what Kim mention about talking to CSO to waive shipping it will work sometimes.

Welcome to the Kraus family.