Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My order placed on 15 June and I sent a email to the CSO to waive off the shipping as it is eligible for free shipping to Singapore as stated on their site.

First bill:

Total Before Tax: $475.11

Import Fees Deposit: $33.26

Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $508.37

*SGD 721.92

Final bill: Order Summary

Item(s) Subtotal: SGD 425.95

Shipping & Handling: SGD 0.00

Total before tax: SGD 455.77

Estimated tax to be collected: SGD 0.00

Import Fees Deposit: SGD 29.82

Grand Total: SGD 455.77

This is the reply I got from CSO through email on 15 June.

Hello,

I completely understand your concern that you have selected free shipping and you are charged for the shipping charges. I will surely help you with this.

In order to take advantage of free shipping, you must select "FREE Amazon Global Saver Shipping" as your shipping speed when filling out our online order form. The shipping speed originally selected for this order was std-intl-us-in-ag.

Some customers prefer to pay for shipping to get their orders faster, so we don't automatically select AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping for qualifying orders.

As an exception, I've requested a refund of $175.16 to your original payment method for the shipping fees you paid for this order. This refund will be processed in the next 2-3 business days. Once processed, you'll be able to see the refund here:

I have talked to the CSO for nearly 1 hour but he strictly insisted that the free shipping is only within US and is not possible to waive the shipping to Singapore

Guest Hiang Ng

I have talked to the CSO for nearly 1 hour but he strictly insisted that the free shipping is only within US and is not possible to waive the shipping to Singapore

yalor why u so heng wan ..

see mine:

09:05 PM PDT Amazon: The eligible item dimensions are 18” x 14” x 8” or over 20 lbs., And I see that for the above item the dimensions are 30 x 18 x 10 inches and 33 pounds

09:06 PM PDT Amazon: In this case, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not eligible for Free Singapore Shipping.

yalor why u so heng wan ..

see mine:

09:05 PM PDT Amazon: The eligible item dimensions are 18” x 14” x 8” or over 20 lbs., And I see that for the above item the dimensions are 30 x 18 x 10 inches and 33 pounds

09:06 PM PDT Amazon: In this case, I'm sorry to tell you that it is not eligible for Free Singapore Shipping.

I attached Alexesben's post and email the CSO and they replied me this:

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced in this case. I understand your concern regarding the shipping charges for the order.

I've checked the item - Kraus KHU101-23 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink (Ship and sold by Amazon) is available for Free shipping.

In this case I would request you to place order for the above mentioned item and kindly let us know if you are charged for any shipping charges. Please write back to us with the order number and we will be happy to refund you the shipping charges.

Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested:

http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=bdbdcryy3647954233&q=o2r

I hope this helps. If you have further query regarding this please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to help you.

We look forward seeing you again soon.

But I am still considering if to proceed because the Sellena sink is only S$152 excluding the shipping fees since I am going to ship back together with my other taobao purchases...

Edited by ckwhon

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced in this case. I understand your concern regarding the shipping charges for the order.

I've checked the item - Kraus KHU101-23 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink (Ship and sold by Amazon) is available for Free shipping.

In this case I would request you to place order for the above mentioned item and kindly let us know if you are charged for any shipping charges. Please write back to us with the order number and we will be happy to refund you the shipping charges.

I hope this helps. If you have further query regarding this please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to help you.

But I am still considering if to proceed because the Sellena sink is only S$152 excluding the shipping fees since I am going to ship back together with my other taobao purchases...

I think you have selected other vendor instead of amazon. That why they incude the amazon link for you. Some other seller also sell the same sink but Amazon dont provide free shipping for them. Or maybe its just not your day if you have selected the right link.

And Kraus KHU101-23 23 cost only USD 259.95 free shipping (est. SGD 330.00). Taobao sink SGD 152.00 exclude shipping. Maybe Taobao with shipping just a SGD 100.00 - SGD 150.00 cheaper. Does it worth the risk than buying sink from Taobao with no review from local forum? you pick.

If by agent like 65D, Economy air is SGD 2.50 per 500g (SGD 5.00 for 1Kg). 23 inch Sink with carton box packaging can as easy as 12kg.

And take note that China drainage pipe is different from us. They using what they called the 5th version 下水槽. Might consider not to include those but use ours local style. And look for those with at least 1.2mm thick as some use 1.0mm.

Some shop in Jalan Besar selling quite affortable price and quality sink range from SGD 150 - 400. You can try there and see (PS P/L quite good too opposite road of the New world ctr). I did not choose as I prefer more hard quality sink and the dimension for Kraus is what i really need.

I also getting from Taobao 1 twin tap for washing machine & normal water tap, 2 bathroom for toilet bowl and spray gun, towl hook, toilet roll holder, broom holder etc...

Sometime there is same item same brand or model selling in Taobao and Qoo, but Qoo has stock in local so no shipping charges, only local courier charges (like Qexpress). So got to compare.

Edited by Alexesben

And also please do consider a longer in length for kitchen sink. If not you can't put in big frying pot in the sink to wash.

Hello,

Edited by Alexesben

HI

Won over by all the rave reviews of kraus sinks. Tried to order a kraus 25" topmount from amazon. But unsuccessful - it doesn't ship to Singapore address. How do you guys manage to order the sinks through amazon. Appreciate advice. :help: Thanks.

Any KTM25 shipping to Singapore ? If yes, please help provide the link. Thanks.

What about free shipping to Singapore ? If no free shipping, any idea on the freight charges ? Thanks.

did anyone find an alternative deep sink in taobao? i cant seem to find anything like 250mm depth.. max I've seen is 230mm