Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Hi boys and girls, I repost my previous post to show the link to the sinks. I just check and all are sold by Amazon. For free shipping, contact the CSO and good luck! :good::good:

I will post some links for the sink here.

I just checked. All below 3 sinks shipped direct to Singapore.

Shipping cost range from USD170-195 and GST will be charged too.

Kraus 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

41VG%2B2Twa0L._SL160_.jpg

Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

41o1LkiB85L._SL160_.jpg

Kraus 32 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

41nXLlLceZL._SL160_.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Looks huge bro! :jawdrop:

I try to check out but it don't ship to Singapore. So 3rd party shipping can be a issue....

But it sure looks good :good:

41zSRvy9EaL._SL250_.jpg

Poison by this sink.

Any bro got get it?

KOHLER K-3761-NA Stages 45-Inch Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

http://amzn.to/1HLB6q5

Hi all, any tips got getting the shipping fees waived? Lovedthe sink but the shipping is kinda setting me back. Asked twice and did not succeed. =(

Thanks in advance!

Keep asking. I have 1 kraus kitchen sink and 2 kraus bathroom sink all with free shipping. Ask in a more indirect manner and since they are also employees, they can get very bored if asked the question over and over again. Maybe start off with a different topic...

Hi all. Just wan to check if anyone knows any brand of granite sink with 31.5inch undermount. Double bowl. For Kraus, they seem to only have 33inch which will not fit my kitchen top.

hmm.. just to update, there is this brand called schock. but not available in singapore but available on amazon sells at 487.

there is another option to purchase from their local seller called "wayfair" at 287 but no international shipping. i wonder why.

But is there any way to buy from wayfair and ship it to singapore? can any bros here dish out some advice?

Hi there

Can anybody advice on how you managed to get the cso to give the free shipping for the sink? Otherwise the shipping is 174usd which is almost the sink itself

Hi, I am planning to renovation my kitchen and has my eyes on the Kohler Stages 45" sink. I also plan to install a Bosch 45cm dishwasher underneath the shallow end of the sink. Has anybody installed this sink in Singapore? And do you have id or contractor to recommend? Thank you.

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a deep bowl double sink with drainer in Singapore? i finding such sinks getting rarer ><
Big Bowl depth about 2300

contemporary-kitchen-sinks.jpg

I managed to buy a kraus khu102-33 33 inch undercount 50/50 and get the shipping ship waiver.

But it don't come with a sewerage pipe under sink. In tat case, where do i buy them in singapore or it can be purchase commonly in any hardware shop?