Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Hi jeromezh,

Can give me tips on how to get the amazon cs to waive off the shipping charge? I tried once but not able to get it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Tried to chat with the CSO today and he mentioned that the size of my items exceeded the size limit of the shipper so no free shipping.

Not sure about this but in the end i gave up and ask directly if i can have a waiver and he say no.. I will try again with another CSO...

Tried to chat with the CSO today and he mentioned that the size of my items exceeded the size limit of the shipper so no free shipping.

Not sure about this but in the end i gave up and ask directly if i can have a waiver and he say no.. I will try again with another CSO...

finally got the waiver after 3 tries... yeah!!

Hi All

I am newbie! and I intend to get one of the sink so i went to Amazon and this is the preview of my damage

Amazon Currency Converter is Enabled. Learn more
Order Summary Items: SGD 299.33 Shipping & handling: SGD 290.43 Total before tax: SGD 589.76 Estimated tax to be collected: SGD 0.00 Import Fees Deposit SGD 41.28 Order total: SGD 631.04

my bill;;

Appreciate if someone can help to guide me to get free shipping... Many thanks :)

tried to order Kraus...but none of that is shipped to Singapore...how to order man

There are quite a few Kraus that is shipped to SG ... Otherwise those before us wouldn't be able to share their experiences :)

Hi all

My first attempt with CSO not very positive ... so far only offer to waive half the shipping fee :help:

2nd attempt got worst result ... she outright said no as the sink i am interested - the Kraus KHU100-30 30 inch undermount exceed the size for free shipping! :o and as i seek clarifications she piles on more rules and regulation :angry2::bleah::lol:

Hi everyone, I've trawled renotalk for kitchen sinks and was brought to this thread....Anybody managed to get free shipping waver from Amazon for your Kraus sink purchases recently? An Amazon CSO officer was adamant that AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping does not apply to my sink cause it is larger than 18” x 14” x 8”..... :bleah:

If i can't get the free waiver, doesn't seem cost efficient to purchase this anymore. Thinking of Blanco Pleon as an alternative. Anybody has any experience/reviews to share for this sink? Thks!

Hi everyone, I've trawled renotalk for kitchen sinks and was brought to this thread....Anybody managed to get free shipping waver from Amazon for your Kraus sink purchases recently? An Amazon CSO officer was adamant that AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping does not apply to my sink cause it is larger than 18” x 14” x 8”..... :bleah:

If i can't get the free waiver, doesn't seem cost efficient to purchase this anymore. Thinking of Blanco Pleon as an alternative. Anybody has any experience/reviews to share for this sink? Thks!

I just got it waived. I did try 4 different CSOs and they eventually relented but they did say that it was a one time thing because I have been buying stuff on Amazon since 07. And I have bought a lot of stuff for the past 8 years. YMMV. Dont give up!

Edited by bles

Help help ~

Anybody with a 32" kraus sink still active on this thread?

Can u pls pls pls contact me or post a photo of your installed 32" kraus ?

Edited by xiaohuiis