Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

saw nowadays got a new kind of sink, comes with built in chopping board on the left, then the sink in the middle then bin area on the right. very convenient but not sure if its selling in singapore.

Hi all,

I'm keen to get this Kraus kitchen sink. May i know how do you all get the amazon CSOs to waive off the free shipping fee?

Can anyone guide me how to get them to waive it off besides talking to a few CSOs? Thanks

Just email them to request, no point chatting with CSO, I wasted time chatting with them 3 times and got rejected. Finally emailed and they waived off. Getting my kraus sinks tmr, heheheh....

hey guys~, been reaching this thread about the rave of this Kraus sink.

What country brand is this exactly? A US brand? but Made in China correct?

Im leaning towards the double sink model.

Seldom see ppl use double Tap/Faucet, current house is using double tap, trying to find a nice faucet but seldom see such setup

Hi guys, can I check with you all at which step to call to waive the shipping fees from Amazon? I know that some of you purchased first and then call CSO to waive. However, if the CSO rejects, we cannot cancel the order too right? 

And anyone recently managed to get their shipping fees waived?

21 hours ago, xxsuenoxx said:

Hi guys, can I check with you all at which step to call to waive the shipping fees from Amazon? I know that some of you purchased first and then call CSO to waive. However, if the CSO rejects, we cannot cancel the order too right? 

And anyone recently managed to get their shipping fees waived?

I am not sure if you would be interested in checking possibility to buy from some other web pages, but I strongly recommend you take a look at xtwostore.com webpage. They have good discounts for German highest quality brands and worldwide shipping, very convenient

hello guys,

Did any of you purchase the faucets from Kraus? My plumber had problem fitting it, said the flexible hose that came with the faucet the size is different.

On 10/09/2015 at 10:53 AM, jeromezh said:

I managed to buy a kraus khu102-33 33 inch undercount 50/50 and get the shipping ship waiver.

But it don't come with a sewerage pipe under sink. In tat case, where do i buy them in singapore or it can be purchase commonly in any hardware shop?

What is a sewerage pipe ?  Shouldn't it comes with the order ?  Did you manage to resolve it ?

On 10/01/2016 at 10:59 PM, foxygal said:

Just email them to request, no point chatting with CSO, I wasted time chatting with them 3 times and got rejected. Finally emailed and they waived off. Getting my kraus sinks tmr, heheheh....

How long did they response ?

Edited by Spidy25

Yippee !!!  Got both my double bowl and single bowl sink shipping waived.

Thanks for sharing the tips on getting the waiver.

Initially I tried to group all my Kraus purchase in one order (2 x sink, 2 faucet), the bigger the order the harder it will be to get waiver.  So my advice is to break up your order if you are buying several items.