Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1 hour ago, foxygal said:

Hi spidy, 

Glad u managed to get urs waived, btw u got 2 stainless steel sink?

Hi FG,

Yes, I ordered KHU104-33 for my kitchen and KHU15 for my dry kitchen.

• Like 1

On 10 January 2016 at 10:59 PM, foxygal said:

Just email them to request, no point chatting with CSO, I wasted time chatting with them 3 times and got rejected. Finally emailed and they waived off. Getting my kraus sinks tmr, heheheh....

WOW ! thanks for the tip foxygal!

I emailed them and they replied today saying they will waive off or refund the shipping cost!....

I'm only collecting my resale HDB hse keys end June. Do u think I can order the sink n taps now :rolleyes: ? Will be redoing my whole kitchen. 

Edited by Cazfaith

12 hours ago, Cazfaith said:

I'm only collecting my resale HDB hse keys end June. Do u think I can order the sink n taps now :rolleyes: ? Will be redoing my whole kitchen. 

It arrived within 3 days ! I couldn't believe it . But the refund too a bit more about a week.

I guess if you have a place to store you can order first to enjoy the current discount. 

Also, I wrote in before the purchase, as I didn't want to risk it. 

Hope that helps 

For those who bought the Kraus sink, which size would you recommend? I saw some comments that they bought the 23" one & regretted not buying the bigger size one, so should go for 30" or 32"?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi bunnybluey, it depend on your kitchen space. If you have big space, it good to have 30"or 32". If not better get the 23". I have bought 23" as my kitchen is small. 

4 hours ago, niko said:

Hi bunnybluey, it depend on your kitchen space. If you have big space, it good to have 30"or 32". If not better get the 23". I have bought 23" as my kitchen is small. 

I see, so it's more of whether have space to put the 30" or 32". My flat is an "exceptional" case whereby kitchen is big, even bigger than my master bedroom. :lol:

I checked with my ID if can use this for my new kitchen cabinets & he said no problem. :D

Now is to compose the "magical" email to try to waive off the shipping fees...

8 hours ago, bunnybluey said:

I see, so it's more of whether have space to put the 30" or 32". My flat is an "exceptional" case whereby kitchen is big, even bigger than my master bedroom. :lol:

I checked with my ID if can use this for my new kitchen cabinets & he said no problem. :D

Now is to compose the "magical" email to try to waive off the shipping fees...

Bunnybluey, I'm also can't decide which size to get - 23" or 30". And even single or double bowl. My kitchen is also very big but I'm thinking of getting my future ID to shrink it as I do not cook. 

2 minutes ago, Cazfaith said:

Bunnybluey, I'm also can't decide which size to get - 23" or 30". And even single or double bowl. My kitchen is also very big but I'm thinking of getting my future ID to shrink it as I do not cook. 

I'm the exact opposite. I cook & love to bake as well, especially now I'm a SAHM. I have a lot of kitchen gagdets like KA mixer, hand mixer, air fryer, rowenta oven, small toaster... I didn't do up my entire kitchen with full cabinets, so this time round, after almost 16yrs in current hse, I'm going to do a major reno & build up more kitchen cabinets with more worktop space & power sockets, better to put as much stuff in the cabinets than having them lying around on the floor or some stuck in bomb shelter room. I currently have a double bowl sink which is close to 32", so no problem for me to get another 32" sink. After having a double bowl, I think a single bowl might serve my needs better, & hence looking at Kraus KHU100-32.

2 hours ago, Cazfaith said:

Good luck! I got my shipping waived! Emailed them last night and the god news came in this morning. 

Their way of shipping waived is that you pay for it first & they would refund to you, am I right? I gotten their reply, as an one-time exception, they will issue me with a refund for the shipping charges. :D

On a separate note, have you decided which sink would you be getting? Thanks.

Kim, which tap did u buy for ur 23" sink? Any compatibility issue? keen to purchase in Amazon too! Thought it would be safer if I stick to those bought by u experts.. I tried reading frm page 1 of this thread to get more info but find that I'm still clueless. Couldn't see some of the photos that were posted on this thread too. Anyone knows why? Paisei..:P I'm very very new to renotalk. 

Gosh.. I haven't even got my keys n find an ID and I'm getting obsessed with buying all these accessories!

Edited by Cazfaith