Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

11 minutes ago, bunnybluey said:

Their way of shipping waived is that you pay for it first & they would refund to you, am I right? I gotten their reply, as an one-time exception, they will issue me with a refund for the shipping charges. :D

On a separate note, have you decided which sink would you be getting? Thanks.

Hi blunnybluey,

Yes, their way of shipping waived is that you buy ur item first, email the CSO with the reference no and then they refund u  the shipping fee. 

I should be getting the 23" square single bowl at US$259.95. Now deciding if I should buy the kraus tap too to go with the sink. Just worried it may have compatibility issues..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
5 minutes ago, Cazfaith said:

Hi blunnybluey,

Yes, their way of shipping waived is that you buy ur item first, email the CSO with the reference no and then they refund u  the shipping fee. 

I should be getting the 23" square single bowl at US$259.95. Now deciding if I should buy the kraus tap too to go with the sink. Just worried it may have compatibility issues..

Thanks. Now that I'm more or less settled with the sink, going to source for the tap too. As for the tap, I'll probably get locally together with other bathroom stuff like toilet bowls, basin, shower mixers, etc, etc. 

This month until June/July going to be busy for us as going to start reno in end May, especially me, since I'm mainly the one researching & sourcing for reno stuff, air-con deals, electrician, plumber, etc...

1 minute ago, bunnybluey said:

Thanks. Now that I'm more or less settled with the sink, going to source for the tap too. As for the tap, I'll probably get locally together with other bathroom stuff like toilet bowls, basin, shower mixers, etc, etc. 

This month until June/July going to be busy for us as going to start reno in end May, especially me, since I'm mainly the one researching & sourcing for reno stuff, air-con deals, electrician, plumber, etc...

I wun start Reno till end Jun or start of Jul. Yup hahaha I'm also the one soucing for Reno stuff.. My HTB has short attention span when it comes to doing research..:unsure: 

For under mount sink, means the tap hole will be done on the kitchen top, right? Any tap also can, right? Sorry if I seem to ask dumb questions cos my hubby asked me any compatibility issue if we were to buy the sink overseas & then get the tap locally, so thought I just clarify before committing on the purchase? Thanks.

I just placed my order for a 32" Kraus sink from Amazon, keeping my fingers crossed that everything turns out well. :D

Just to check, besides paying for the item & import fees deposit, do I have to pay for anything else as in will I be hit with GST? Actually, is the import fees deposit collected supposed to be meant for covering the GST?

Thanks for any advice given. 

For 32" sink, just the item & import fees deposit already USD320+, so probably will exceed S$400. Nonetheless, I think still worth it even if I were to hit GST since I already saved on the shipping fees. Just thinking if the import fees deposit is meant to cover the GST, well, worst case, I'll be prepared to pay for GST. If no GST in the end, more $ to buy other stuff, haha...

2 hours ago, bunnybluey said:

For 32" sink, just the item & import fees deposit already USD320+, so probably will exceed S$400. Nonetheless, I think still worth it even if I were to hit GST since I already saved on the shipping fees. Just thinking if the import fees deposit is meant to cover the GST, well, worst case, I'll be prepared to pay for GST. If no GST in the end, more $ to buy other stuff, haha...

I paid about 58 sgd for import fees, comes out $485 for the 30" sink - no GST incurred ... Delivered straight to my house. 

I think worth it too, can't find any here that's 1.5mm thick - even a 1.2mm one cost 5-600 ...

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Paranonya said:

I paid about 58 sgd for import fees, comes out $485 for the 30" sink - no GST incurred ... Delivered straight to my house. 

I think worth it too, can't find any here that's 1.5mm thick - even a 1.2mm one cost 5-600 ...

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing the info with me. I'm thinking maybe the collected import fees deposit is to cover GST, so if true, the sink shd be approx S$450-480, depending on the exch rate. Well, I'm happy with the purchase. Although I've been spreeing from Amazon since 2007, I've never been so happy as this time. :yeah: