Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

2 hours ago, Darksire said:

Good to hear that once rust is removed, they dont come back easily. Thought Kraus would have used a better quality stainless steel considering the way they market their product as better than the average with G16 thickness and sound proofing base. Maybe good quality stuff no longer exist today as the sink I am using for the past 20 years never had rust spotted and it only cost me <$200.

Well, to be fair, other than the tiny spots I found, the sink sounds solid & sound proofing is good, in this aspect, it was much much better than my old sink. Other than that, I like that it's deep, can even put my whole metal wok in. I still love this sink. 

Many things don't last as long nowadays, those that last, companies no longer around, haha... 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Has anyone successfully bought Kraus sinks for free shipping off Amazon? It's not showing up as available once I filter for free international shipping. I potentially have a business trip to the US and could bring it back later in the year, but best if Amazon can ship for free of course. A sink isn't exactly a small item!!!

For bros who have problem, below are the models that should be fine. also, email or chat with the customer service officer.

Here is a guide the some bros shared.

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience buying Kraus sink.

I have read the reviews about Kraus sink and got myself one Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink after getting poisoned by this thread.

I was super kiasu that I ordered this sink last month even though I have not collected my keys. :D I will be collecting my keys next week though :D.

I emailed the Amazon CSO to check if this was eligible for free shipping to Singapore last month, he told me yes.

So my husband and I thought," Mai Tu liao (Don't procastinate anymore), Just Buy!"

Actually, my husband is quite skeptical about buying online, he worried if there's defect, we cannot exchange easily and it will be a hassle.

I ordered on 18/Mar Wed, it arrived on 21/Mar Sat evening.

There was some hiccups when I was ordering the sink, there is a shipping fee of SGD$300+. Total amount: $700+ including tax, so I was like :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I immediately chat with Amazon CSO, it was kind of like MSN chat. He checked the item for me and told me it was eligible for free shipping as I emailed. He said there might be technical problems since the address I put is Singapore which eligible.

He waived the shipping fee, the total cost of the sink is SGD$397.63. No more tax since below $400.

Since it was my first purchase in Amazon, the CSO upgrade me to express delivery, although I don't really need it. :P

Excellent service by Amazon.

We are super happy with the purchase as it is below $400 and the quality is really good, no defects.

Thanks Kim76 and others for sharing.

I also bought my hansgrohe taps and shower mixer from www.insani24.de since it is 35% cheaper than the discount price in Singapore including shipping fee.

Hopefully it will arrive damage-free as per sink.

On 13/09/2016 at 3:38 PM, divineparadise said:

Just ordering successfully with FOC shipping from Amazon. Ordered the undermount sink 60/40. They even threw in expedited shipping even though I didn't need it so soon :)

Hi, would you mind to share with me how you get to have the FOC shipping? I just checked the amazon website, and the shipping cost was rocket high. 

Thanks

On 13/09/2016 at 3:38 PM, divineparadise said:

Just ordering successfully with FOC shipping from Amazon. Ordered the undermount sink 60/40. They even threw in expedited shipping even though I didn't need it so soon :)

Hi, could I get your help about how to get free shipping from Amazon?

On their website it says

"Most products shipped by Amazon.com using the AmazonGlobal Program are eligible for FREE AmazonGlobal Shipping. Offer does not apply to items larger than 18” x 14” x 8” or over 20 lbs (45.72 cm x 35.56 cm x 20.32 cm or over 9.07 kg)."

The Kraus 23 inch sink seems to be larger than allowed.

My very first post after been hanging around for a while, when i decided to reno my house. :)

Decided to get a Kraus sink after chance upon this thread.
Bought this Kraus KHU24L Pax Zero-Radius 24" 18 Gauge Handmade Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Laundry and Utility Sink

Sink arrives in less than 5days after placing the order.
And like what everyone says, gosh it's such a beauty. Too bad my reno will only start after CNY so it'll be sitting in the store room for quite a while.

I didnt buy any Faucet yet as there are mixed reviews even for the top brands.
Am wondering maybe it's better to get it from local so if anything goes wrong, they can fix it immediately. Unlike Sink, i think even things happen like rust, it's still ok...haha

To all the proud Kraus sink owner, what are the brands of faucet u guys gotten for your sink ah? can share share? :D

Remember you have lot of options to choose from. Keep yourself abreast with the latest designs available. Experts are of the view that Vessel sinks are said would be out of style in few years from now. Different kitchen sink options include Stainless Steel, Cast iron, fireclay and composite . Do refer typesofkitchensinks.com for more info on types of kitchen sinks

Thank you for knowing us such a idea about the different kinds of kitchen sinks. But In the market there are same models and colored kitchen sinks are available now. So make sure the brand and its durability. Thank you.