Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Now the actual sink....32" x 19" x 10"....corners at radius 0.76" for easier cleaning

singapore2012040200019.jpg

singapore2012040200020.jpg

Complete accessories with a guide.....

singapore2012040200021.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm pleased with my purchase today.

I got worried when the big package weighing 48.70lbs arrived torn. I took pictures in case I have to make a claim.

Got a pleasant surpise that the sink was protected by a layer of form virtually all round, top and bottom, left and right plus the sink was wrapped in a gigantic black bag. Literally being bao inside the bag. No dent is found fortunately

The underside is protected by an epoxy all round with a padding at the bottom and I think it help to sound proof the sink a little. The edges are flat and are suitable for undermounting the solid surface.

The delivered price of US$533.31 (approximately S$672)seems reasonable for a quality sink that comes with a s/s bottom grid (a wire gauze to prevent direct contact to the bottom) and all round epoxy at its underside. For my case, I was pleasantly surprised it took a week to deliver though the initial stated delivery information was estimated from 9 april to 19 april. I can't believe when a mail stated it would arrive in just 4 days. I thought it took them 4 days to pack!

I would recommend Kraus sink for your consideration. :yamseng:

I got worried when the big package weighing 48.70lbs arrived torn. I took pictures in case I have to make a claim.

Got a pleasant surpise that the sink was protected by a layer of form virtually all round, top and bottom, left and right plus the sink was wrapped in a gigantic black bag. Literally being bao inside the bag. No dent is found fortunately

The underside is protected by an epoxy all round with a padding at the bottom and I think it help to sound proof the sink a little. The edges are flat and are suitable for undermounting the solid surface.

The delivered price of US$533.31 (approximately S$672)seems reasonable for a quality sink that comes with a s/s bottom grid (a wire gauze to prevent direct contact to the bottom) and all round epoxy at its underside. For my case, I was pleasantly surprised it took a week to deliver though the initial stated delivery information was estimated from 9 april to 19 april. I can't believe when a mail stated it would arrive in just 4 days. I thought it took them 4 days to pack!

Glad you like the sink.... 2 happy customers of Kraus sink now :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, the sink is 10 inch depth right? DO you feel it is too deep? Mine is 10 inch...

Glad you like the sink.... 2 happy customers of Kraus sink now :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, the sink is 10 inch depth right? DO you feel it is too deep? Mine is 10 inch...

Yes, the sink is the same depth as yours.

The 10" depth is alight for me. Btw the bottom grid (wire gauze) would reduce the depth a little.

I prefer a 32" (812mm) long single bowl rather than a double bowl of the same length. The price for a single bowl is cheaper and there's better space utilisation. I can use a s/s basket to thaw food at the sink. I can get a piece of cutting board to put across the sink to cut food.

Yes, the sink is the same depth as yours.

The 10" depth is alight for me. Btw the bottom grid (wire gauze) would reduce the depth a little.

I prefer a 32" (812mm) long single bowl rather than a double bowl of the same length. The price for a single bowl is cheaper and there's better space utilisation. I can use a s/s basket to thaw food at the sink. I can get a piece of cutting board to put across the sink to cut food.

Can you recommend the cutting board you use to put across the sink? I'm looking for something like that but dimension not suitable..

My spouse ex-colleague did a under mount sink and the contractor worker didn't do a proper job.

Basically any how install and heard from my spouse.. like forget to do sth or do the easy way.

Conclusion, the water leak to the bottom kitchen cabinet , right under the sink.

As her kitchen cabinet is made of wood.

She say.. cross the finger and see.. how long her cabinet can last.

After heard her story, we immediately change our plan from under mount to top mount.

Especially we are using the same contractor.

:sport-smiley-018:

That's why I choose intergrated type of sink.

My Kitchen

After more than a year, no problem with maintaining & cleaning.

Can you recommend the cutting board you use to put across the sink? I'm looking for something like that but dimension not suitable..

I'm going to ask for the cut out piece of the sink and gas hob of the solid surface. Then pay some kopi money to the contractor to make the piece into customised width of the sink. There you are, you got a nice piece of cutting board.

I'm going to ask for the cut out piece of the sink and gas hob of the solid surface. Then pay some kopi money to the contractor to make the piece into customised width of the sink. There you are, you got a nice piece of cutting board.

Sounds good!!! I should ask my contractor too... :yamseng: :yamseng:

Now come to think of it. I should hv bought the 32" one cos the price diff bet 23" & 32" is less than S$100...... Sigh.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Now come to think of it. I should hv bought the 32" one cos the price diff bet 23" & 32" is less than S$100...... Sigh.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

.......and NO price difference between 30" & 32" !!

Do update with new pic when the sinks are fixed up and a review.

I am considering getting Kraus via Amazon but need to check with ID on the size of the sink.

Thanks in advance

Do update with new pic when the sinks are fixed up and a review.

I am considering getting Kraus via Amazon but need to check with ID on the size of the sink.

Thanks in advance

Sure! But I think lyefam will be faster cos my kitchen floor not done up yet...