Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pirvan

26 Yr Old 5Rm Resale In Tampines

the cheap SXXSXXX can be had for 299. 299 feels like a better price than 3XX right? :sport-smiley-004:

Yes, marketing strategy. If change to a $1, consumers may not buy, but if indicate $0.99 on price tag, consumers will buy. Funny concept.

But.....It is still very expensive.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, marketing strategy. If change to a $1, consumers may not buy, but if indicate $0.99 on price tag, consumers will buy. Funny concept.

it's something that you need to use a few times a day, and you can also leave your keys at home.....very nice feeling for a guy (no keys in pocket)

its worth it lah.... i paid the full price leh... cos i bought from authorised dealer. But the convenient is totally worth it loh.... i don't need to worry abt losing keys, giving many duplicate keys to my family and friends, and i can go exercise without worrying abt carrying keys ard.....

20120303130511.jpg

windows are up ! a mixture of sliding and containment windows.Happy that we chose not to have grilles ,luv the open airy feel .

20120303131922.jpg

Plastering of the walls has also started as well..I now have smooooth smooth walls... ;) Its def a better canvas for Donny ,Guoxin to sketch their plans for the lighting points etc compared to the previously rough surface !

20120311174324.jpg

A preview of where my walk in wardrobe will be..erm..I meant OUR walk in closet :P

20120303132014.jpg

There is babe doing some measuring with his trusty tape, this wld mean that we will have to shop for sinks ,taps,mixers,shower sets,WCs very soon... can forsee looong walks and headaches from choosing which is which . though we have shortlisted a few places from scouring the forums,there is still quite a few like..

1.Royal Franco

2.Poo Joo

3.Sim Siang Choon ( just for the fact that it is a 1 stop place where u can just buy everything)

4. Asia exel

5.Hoe Kee

just to name a few..

then there are many factors to think of, 1 or 2 piece WC,brands of sinks,taps and most importantly ,PRICE!!

No complains though..lol!

babe fell in love with BlANCO's granite sinks

20120308200708.jpg

gotta admit it looks sweee, any reviews anyone?

Can i hv ur windows contact? will need for my coming house.

Oh Guys

How can I missed out all the actions here?!

It was a long time since I last chit-chat with my ID, as he knows I am forever busy with my feng shui courses. From the last conversation few weeks ago, I then realised about his projects through fellow referals.

Thank you all for supporting him, at least I know he is worth my recommendation when I put up my reno blog a year ago. Thanks again, guys!

Oh Guys

How can I missed out all the actions here?!

It was a long time since I last chit-chat with my ID, as he knows I am forever busy with my feng shui courses. From the last conversation few weeks ago, I then realised about his projects through fellow referals.

Thank you all for supporting him, at least I know he is worth my recommendation when I put up my reno blog a year ago. Thanks again, guys!

HiHi! it was due to you sharing your experience that Pirvan stumbled upon Donny.. should thank you ! :yamseng:

Hi chocoholic84, congrats on ur great reno experience. urs sound like a pleasure compared to mine! can I check with u, for your craftstone, did u paint over or apply anything like sealant over?

Hi Pirvan,

Your house is nicely done. What is the total reno amt? Can pm me Donny and Uncle B contact. Btw, how is the workmanship and material of the window? Regarding the quotation($4.8K) from Alex, does it include window grills? I believe window grills is not included in Uncle's B quote ($2.7K).

Thanks in advance

Jo

Hi lovenestinjw, have pmed you!

;)

Hi chocoholic84, can I have the window contractor contact also please? Thanks! I'm watching your t-blog ernestly, its coming along very nice indeed!

Good day people!

We've been totally negligent in updating this tblog! We've moved in for about 2-3 months and its been hectic just settling down and having people over for housewarming.

I'll just let the pictures do all the talking and come up with a proper review of our ID on the last post.

View of the hall to kitchen before carpentry

20120319163610.jpg

By pirvan19 at 2012-03-19

View of the hall and study room from the entrance of our house.

20120412112314.jpg

By pirvan19 at 2012-09-18

20120412112504.jpg

View of the dining and hall from the kitchen. Done up to maximise light and airflow.

20120412112451.jpg

Edited by Pirvan

A little DIY project. Customized backboard for hanging cup + misc holders..

20120425135828.jpg

Wet prep area of the kitchen

20120425140010.jpg

Cozy corner. My favorite smoking/kopi/newspaper area.

20120425140301.jpg

Edited by Pirvan