Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pirvan

26 Yr Old 5Rm Resale In Tampines

And finally, view of the completed hall from main entrance.

20120425141104.jpg

By pirvan19 at 2012-09-18

20120425141028.jpg

There are still stuff we added since these pictures were taken. Eg, bamboo blind acting as divider for balcony to hall.. touch ups to lighting fixtures etc. But overall, these pictures should capture the theme that we were trying to achieve for our house.

Its been a long journey, but we are totally enjoying our new place right now. We pray everyone will have a smooth reno journey too.

Watch this space for a review of our ID Donny See from Summit Design.

Edited by Pirvan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

its worth it lah.... i paid the full price leh... cos i bought from authorised dealer. But the convenient is totally worth it loh.... i don't need to worry abt losing keys, giving many duplicate keys to my family and friends, and i can go exercise without worrying abt carrying keys ard.....

Hi, if we install digital lock on our door, our gate still will have lock? then we still need to carry keys right?

Or we don really need to have a lock for the gate? Can someone enlight me on this.

And finally, view of the completed hall from main entrance.

20120425141104.jpg

20120425141028.jpg

There are still stuff we added since these pictures were taken. Eg, bamboo blind acting as divider for balcony to hall.. touch ups to lighting fixtures etc. But overall, these pictures should capture the theme that we were trying to achieve for our house.

Its been a long journey, but we are totally enjoying our new place right now. We pray everyone will have a smooth reno journey too.

Watch this space for a review of our ID Donny See from Summit Design.

nice house you got there! can you please kindly send me your ID contact details.