Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Hua

Ciseern Offer Package Deal ... Good ?

I am impress with their package as it covers all my carpentry need for my 2 bedroom condo. Advisable ? Talk to the ID but I am ok with them .... For package deal, wat to look out for ?? Appreciated ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Covers all..... ?! can sign a black and white that there will be no add-on? Will they twist their words and somehow give u an incomplete reno? after all, how much u know abt reno.

As someone mentioned.... good luck.

I spoke to one of their ID recently at Expo and seems like a reliable company.

The only downsize is their Condo Package doesn't include ceiling L-Box, false ceiling or cove light whereby if you take other ID company, thier Condo Package does include the ceiling carpentery work.

Nonetheless, it would probably be one of my shortlisted one when I get my key.

Hi vinsyeo,

See my posting which i replied to you. Sorry for late reply as i've been travelling. Nevertheless, it's up to you as like i mention the feeling is very important. Maybe you can pm me the name of the id? I have lots of friend in the circle and maybe i can get some info for you.

I spoke to one of their ID recently at Expo and seems like a reliable company.

The only downsize is their Condo Package doesn't include ceiling L-Box, false ceiling or cove light whereby if you take other ID company, thier Condo Package does include the ceiling carpentery work.

Nonetheless, it would probably be one of my shortlisted one when I get my key.

like what they other say, good luck.

their attitude is bad.

i was introduced to one of the ID1 in ciseern. ID1 had this really bad attitude, he say, if i had ideas of my own, why do i still bother to engage an ID for my reno, go and find a contractor better. hello?! i was just trying to tell him my requirements like, i want a platform bed, settee bench, color theme. isnt this the basic? I'm not trying to tell u how u design it, I'm telling you my basic requirements, u tell me can be done and a nt, if can't be done, could you propose something. and ID1 cont...he spend duno how many k doing his designing course for what bla bla bla... c'mon man!

meet up with ID1 in the end and got the quote. price is indeed steep and he refuse to let me swap the items from the promotion package.

was chatting with another friend n got introduced to ID2 from ciseern also. my friend got hers done by ID2 and was allowed to swap the package with no GST. well, no harm asking. however, ID2 either takes very long time to reply my msg, or keep changing appointments. so in the end, didnt get to even meet up with her, and most importantly nothing was done. pissed off, i mean who wouldnt? i call the company n request for a new ID. didnt go back to ID1 cos dont really like the way he talk. had a really nice chat with ID3 and send my floor plan over.

nightmare starts...

ID2 and ID3 actually went to tell ID1 that I got in contact with them tho they promised me they WONT until we finalised thing. i mean its not so nice also. Dont promise me if you cannot do it!

ID1 called me n ask me what happen. his attitude is worse this time. he say things like, "WHAT YOU WANT NOW? WHAT YOU WANT NOW? WHY DID YOU CONFUSED US? YOU ARE VERY WIERD, Do you know who I am a not, do you know what is my position here is not. I'm the _ " seriously, so what? SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WAN NOW. i told him my budget and if there is room to negotiate and work within this budget. he reply me "CAN, U WAN THIS RIGHT. CAN! I CAN DO FOR U, BUT I CANNOT ASK HOW HE WAN TO GET IT DONE." **** IT! its my hse or ur hse? i didnt ask for too much, seriously, just maybe 1k lesser. Im not asking him to lower it down to 50% or what. can be done a not u tell me. seriously even if it cannot be done i will also take up with them. of cos i need to negotiate, cant be i just blindly take up what you offer. this is not the right attitude to speak to a customer okay! decided to drop them.

Edited by tictac08

their attitude is bad.

i was introduced to one of the ID1 in ciseern. ID1 had this really bad attitude, he say, if i had ideas of my own, why do i still bother to engage an ID for my reno, go and find a contractor better. hello?! i was just trying to tell him my requirements like, i want a platform bed, settee bench, color theme. isnt this the basic? I'm not trying to tell u how u design it, I'm telling you my basic requirements, u tell me can be done and a nt, if can't be done, could you propose something. and ID1 cont...he spend duno how many k doing his designing course for what bla bla bla... c'mon man!

meet up with ID1 in the end and got the quote. price is indeed steep and he refuse to let me swap the items from the promotion package.

was chatting with another friend n got introduced to ID2 from ciseern also. my friend got hers done by ID2 and was allowed to swap the package with no GST. well, no harm asking. however, ID2 either takes very long time to reply my msg, or keep changing appointments. so in the end, didnt get to even meet up with her, and most importantly nothing was done. pissed off, i mean who wouldnt? i call the company n request for a new ID. didnt go back to ID1 cos dont really like the way he talk. had a really nice chat with ID3 and send my floor plan over.

nightmare starts...

ID2 and ID3 actually went to tell ID1 that I got in contact with them tho they promised me they WONT until we finalised thing. i mean its not so nice also. Dont promise me if you cannot do it!

ID1 called me n ask me what happen. his attitude is worse this time. he say things like, "WHAT YOU WANT NOW? WHAT YOU WANT NOW? WHY DID YOU CONFUSED US? YOU ARE VERY WIERD, Do you know who I am a not, do you know what is my position here is not. I'm the _ " seriously, so what? SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WAN NOW. i told him my budget and if there is room to negotiate and work within this budget. he reply me "CAN, U WAN THIS RIGHT. CAN! I CAN DO FOR U, BUT I CANNOT ASK HOW HE WAN TO GET IT DONE." **** IT! its my hse or ur hse? i didnt ask for too much, seriously, just maybe 1k lesser. Im not asking him to lower it down to 50% or what. can be done a not u tell me. seriously even if it cannot be done i will also take up with them. of cos i need to negotiate, cant be i just blindly take up what you offer. this is not the right attitude to speak to a customer okay! decided to drop them.

Feel sad for you. Wish you the very best of luck if you engage them.

Edited by taichipanda

their attitude is bad.

nightmare starts...

my my my....

thanks for this post. guess i will drop them and pick the next one on my shortlist!

thanks tictac08!