Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wwazow

Furniture Club

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Beware Of Furniture Club Dishonest Sales people DANGER DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY LIES LIES LIES BEWARE KEPPEL ROAD

My wife and I almost bought a sofa from Furniture Club.......Lucky we back out. We went to the ParkMall outlet and Keppel outlet. Both salesman said differently. All the info is so messy....don't know what salesman to believe In the end, we bought the sofa from XZQT, the brand, Domicil....

Beware Of Furniture Club Dishonest Sales people DANGER DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY LIES LIES LIES BEWARE KEPPEL ROAD

There are already 2 threads full of complaints on Furniture Club - why do you want to start another one? you should get the adminstrators to close this.

wwazow, as you have just joined the forum 3 days ago, will you tell your story as what you claim here 'dishonest' sales people.

Edited by Jeanius

IMO, the whole company is not quite right.....sabo or not I dunno, but never smoke without fire they say. Check out the other 2 threads please for your peace of mind.

Yes. Please read the terms and conditions carefully when you sign on the line. In the t&c point 4, "goods are subjected to delay for not more than 4 weeks from the confirmed date of delivery".

Therefore whatever the company or salesman promised you verbally it's not counted. I'm certainly an unhappy customer of FC. Not recommended for the price paid for. Utterly dissapppointed.

I did went to see their showroom in Keppel Road and find their furniture very nice, though a bit expensive, about 2 months ago after reading about their special promotion.

My funny experience is that I am served by a lady who told me that she is part time and must call her when I am ready to buy. I thought it is a commission thing but after reading the stories here, I went to their IMM showroom and realised that the salesman there told me that they can give better discounts than other FCC shops. However, when I check on the information of the sofa which we are interested, the salesman and lady stories does not totally fully tally. As such, I don't know who to believe and decided against buying it and bought a sofa from XZQT instead.

It occurred to me then that this company is extremely sales oriented and the salespersons are very much on their own to woo customers without much QC on the info about their products.

Frankly, they do have very nice furniture for the 5-6K range sofa. Was very very tempted to get from them.

LOL....

I had finally received my sofa after more than 2 months. It's the worst experience I would like to share with all readers.it was a very painful one from pre sales to after sales.

Pre sale: salesman committed 8 weeks upon delivery - delayed. Salesman no longer work there.

Upon deposit: fine print on invoice states the furniture can be delayed than 8 weeks of committed delivery date.

Customer service: a team of I believe 3 poor soul manning calls and complaints. Good listener but company did not have the right processes to handle customer.

Delivery dates changes from Thursday to Wednesday and then back to Thursday - caused a lot of inconvenience such as leave application.

Upon delivery: assembling not done properly. One screw not tight, leaving the washer dangling.

I decided not to pay the delivery man the outstanding as I demanded an answer from the management, I called the customer service and the boss is not in.

, sofa design is excellent but lousy spit saliva singapore distributor called The Furniture Club on the pre sales to after sales.

my next worry is how long will the leather last since the warranty last 2 year. I didn't receive a simple warranty card as well.

Overall assessment : crap management. Poor thing on the front line staff. Not proud to tell friend that it's from furniture club.

Highly not recommended to purchase anything at all.

Hope this helps.

We went down Furniture Club in IMM and saw this lovely bright orange sofa in March.t It was love at first sight but we have yet to finalise our design so we left our email and hp to this saleslady called Cindy Ng. Cindy followed up with a email with the picture of the sofa together with the dimension and price.

We did a quick research and read lots of bad review of FC on renotalk and therefore very skeptical. We decided to shop around and saw some beauties but most of the time, they don't come in orange or a different shade of orange.

In the end, it was between FC orange sofa vs a white sofa (from another retailer). The other sofa are more reasonable priced and hubby prefer the white while I prefer the orange. We went back and forth to the two retailers and am really stuck. I told Cindy my concerns re. the bad reviews and she answered our questions honestly.

In the end, we decided to get the sofa from Cindy. I won't be starting my reno till Sep and likely to need it only in end November. It is still very early to book a sofa but why waste time searching if you know that sofa is 'the one'. Besides it is the GSS so Cindy gave us the best price.

Hopefully our faith in FC re. the quality of the sofa and the fantastic service from Cindy will not fail us.

You can look for Cindy Ng @ IMM (email: cindyng@furnitureclub.sg). Am sure she will get the best price possible.

Recently, we made a purchase on a study table which costs me around $1000 at Furniture Club in Park Mall. We also made a tentative order for a bookcase with this shop. As we were uncertain if these two items fit comfortably into our study room, we were hesitant to purchase immediately.

However, the sales person assured us that the order can be cancelled if our room is unable to accomodate the bookcase. Hence, we paid a deposit with the shop.

We called the shop on the same night we made this purchase and was told that the salesperson left as they were closed for the day. We waited patiently for the sales person to return our call and was upset that we were not allowed to cancel this order. The sales person was persistent in persuading us to retain our order on the bookcase by offering to customise according to our measurement.

However, we did not take up this offer as the offered price was not ideal. As we insisted on this cancellation, we were told off by the sales person that they will not be able to proceed despite bringing it to CASE. She also highlighted the non refundable condition stated in the invoice. We feel that this is an unfair trading and would like to know what protects consumers against purchases made under pushy sales tactic.

A highlight to all forum readers, please be careful if you happened to visit this shop!