Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

DSC01152_2.jpg

DSC01146.jpg

We just moved!

Laundry area. By the way, this washer is not good. It is really noisy.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

I like the way you place your washer below the table top! Good idea to hide it and also to store some laundry stuff.

Your grey door and louvre door really have the angmo house feel! Like your choice of doors! But are you going to remain that floor tiles? It will be fantastic if you go for laminated flooring.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We just moved!

We just moved in on Saturday and here are some photos.

The main entrance. Part of the paint chipped off.

DSC01161.jpg

The full kitchen view.

DSC01163.jpg

Laundry area. By the way, this washer is not good. It is really noisy.

Untitled-2.jpg

Bedroom. We just changed to a gold lever lock! I like the combination of gold and grey. :wub:

Untitled-3.jpg

Wonderful! That's one of the most happy moments and a relief as you no longer need to return to T-blog very often .. :thumbs up:

Wonderful! That's one of the most happy moments and a relief as you no longer need to return to T-blog very often .. :thumbs up:

Wrong statement. I still visit T-blog often to read others' blogs. This gives me inspirations and ideas to add more details into my current home, or prepare myself if I decide to buy another new place. My hubby and I were not really very prepared for the renovation, neither did we know what renovation is about until we experienced it. So we said we must know everything, so the next renovation we will be more alert and be more decisive what we really want to have for our new home.

Wrong statement. I still visit T-blog often to read others' blogs. This gives me inspirations and ideas to add more details into my current home, or prepare myself if I decide to buy another new place. My hubby and I were not really very prepared for the renovation, neither did we know what renovation is about until we experienced it. So we said we must know everything, so the next renovation we will be more alert and be more decisive what we really want to have for our new home.

Aya, MOP 5 years leh, so fast got another idea already ah?? I actually planning to stay at my new home till going heaven, no point moving moving and reno reno mah, very tired journey.

Congrats!!! Enjoy hor.

I really like your backsplash. Saw these tiles at An Huat (or something. the one opposite Great World City). Super like the tiles there!

We are using the same washing machine right? Noisy right? heee

Thanks Neoby! Though we have moved in there are still minor touch up here and there and the house will never be clean for at least 2 weeks, I think. Moving is a tiring process. But now we will start the furnishing and decorating! Excited! :thumbs up:

Yes it is the same washing machine as yours, it is really noisy that we can hear it from the living room, the bedrooms (when the doors are open). I saw there is one "Sound Off" button.. wonder what is that? Hahaa can i just activate it to make it "silent mode". :P

I should have just top up another 200 to get an Electrolux Washer.

Congrats moving in!

Your washer base so narrow in terms of the depth, I'm afraid the washer may drop out as Samsung washer vibrates really hard. I got the top load, it is not very noisy, but when the washer spins dry clothes, there is a loud vibrate and squeak sound, then it turns silent.... I found my washer shift its position itself.

Thanks Aya, the washer is sturdy.. it vibrates but it is not shifting position. The only thing that bothers me is the noise when it spins. Other than that, it is okay.

If your washer shifts position then you might want to check the legs to see if they are tightened?

Initially my Samsung front load WD also vibrate alot and move by itself.. Then I realised is the height of the leg not balance thus there is allowance for it to move/vibrate. Then I ask them to come back to adjust for me.. Then now very silent Liao, always spin dry at 1200 rpm - still in the same position.

Oh.. your washer is a combo of washer + dryer? Mine is a different model, it doesn't move by itself, but it has the screeching sound when it spins. During normal washing it is silent. :dunno:

I like the way you place your washer below the table top! Good idea to hide it and also to store some laundry stuff.

Your grey door and louvre door really have the angmo house feel! Like your choice of doors! But are you going to remain that floor tiles? It will be fantastic if you go for laminated flooring.

Thanks TOpsy! I want a laundry cabinet, but too bad there's no way I can have it, that's why I have a small laundry table. :sport-smiley-004:

You are right, I will be installing laminated flooring. That will be a small project sometime end of the year. Now we need to save some cash.

Haha.. I will still come back to T-blog, but not as often as during the reno process. I like seeing how people "build" their house from nothing to something. :thumbs up:

It is something very exciting, because all of us become the ID of our own house. :P

Thanks Neoby! Though we have moved in there are still minor touch up here and there and the house will never be clean for at least 2 weeks, I think. Moving is a tiring process. But now we will start the furnishing and decorating! Excited! :thumbs up:

Yes it is the same washing machine as yours, it is really noisy that we can hear it from the living room, the bedrooms (when the doors are open). I saw there is one "Sound Off" button.. wonder what is that? Hahaa can i just activate it to make it "silent mode". :P

I should have just top up another 200 to get an Electrolux Washer.

ya, my electrolux washer quite quiet. i can hear the washer from my neighbour (upstairs or downstairs, i am not sure) but i can't even hear my own washer. only thing is the "finished" tone is quite irritating. Samsung have a nice melody. heheheeh....

front load will take abt 8-10 years before you need to replace so a long time more before you need to think abt buying another so better get used to it. hahahahah.....

my reno finished more than a year, and i am still here kay poh to see others' houses. hehehehehe.....

ya, my electrolux washer quite quiet. i can hear the washer from my neighbour (upstairs or downstairs, i am not sure) but i can't even hear my own washer. only thing is the "finished" tone is quite irritating. Samsung have a nice melody. heheheeh....

front load will take abt 8-10 years before you need to replace so a long time more before you need to think abt buying another so better get used to it. hahahahah.....

my reno finished more than a year, and i am still here kay poh to see others' houses. hehehehehe.....

一分钱一分货lo, we used top load, cheaper version but bigger capacity, so far so good.

Omg :jawdrop: we have the same tile pattern for our bathrooms! Haha glad to see someone with similar taste. Yours with a black grout line but mine is white. :drunk:

DIY Project

I couldn't find a decent sofa at an affordable price. I'm looking for a fabric sofa with tufted cushions and tapered legs. All of them are at the range of 1500 onwards. No budget, hence we look into ikea karlstad sofa and try to modify it. I have just ordered 4 mid century sofa legs from Uncle Bob's Workshop.

il_570xN214974780.jpg

karlstad.jpg

Hoping to receive the legs by end of July. We can then fit the legs to the sofa frame and start to tuft the cushions with buttons. :yamseng:

一分钱一分货lo, we used top load, cheaper version but bigger capacity, so far so good.

I agree with 一分钱一分货, so shouldn't complain much since we didn't pay much for that.. hehehe anyway, because we are thinking of renting out 1 room to a friend, we don't want to buy high end washer. This will be good enough until we decide we will be on our own.

Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing the end result!

DIY Project

I couldn't find a decent sofa at an affordable price. I'm looking for a fabric sofa with tufted cushions and tapered legs. All of them are at the range of 1500 onwards. No budget, hence we look into ikea karlstad sofa and try to modify it. I have just ordered 4 mid century sofa legs from Uncle Bob's Workshop.

il_570xN214974780.jpg

karlstad.jpg

Hoping to receive the legs by end of July. We can then fit the legs to the sofa frame and start to tuft the cushions with buttons. :yamseng:

I was just reading all the posts in your blog... The other day I stopped at the post which you mentioned the study light. Today I went to Blisslite @ Jln Besar to buy lights, they have exactly the study light your hubby wanted.. But it's too late right? ;)