Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking good. I love how you put ikea accessories to good use. Creative!

Home Interior (Taking our own sweet time)

For a month we did not have a mirror in the bathroom as we were looking for a mirror with white frame. It was hard to get one with suitable size hence we custom made it!

We have also gotten a rod and some holders for our toothbrush and toiletries.

IMG_20120630_163148.jpg

Another new thing we have gotten for our foyer - shoe cabinet.

IMG_20120629_132504.jpg

Our study table fan

IMG_20120629_135054.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for the compliment! No $$$ to buy designer items.. hehee can only use cheap stuff from ikea.

Looking good. I love how you put ikea accessories to good use. Creative!

Hi! The louvered bi-fold doors that you installed for your toilet is nice! I'm actually looking for something similar, but with the louvers at the bottom. Do you happen to know the supplier for the doors?

DSC01146.jpg

Love your half-louvered bifold door, can you pm me your contractor contact?

Yesterday went to discuss with one of the ID, those doors that he showed us are really ugly and expensive ... great to see your post ~

I like your pendant lamp and Legrand switch and socket.

Hi

Is the pendant lamp from ikea? Don't remembering seeing it in their showroom

Wanna get this for island area.

Thx

Hi! The louvered bi-fold doors that you installed for your toilet is nice! I'm actually looking for something similar, but with the louvers at the bottom. Do you happen to know the supplier for the doors?

I'm not sure whether they have full louver. I didn't ask for it as I'm installing the doors for my bathrooms, water may splash out. You can look at PD door's website. They have full-louver PD door.

hello! do you think you could kindly pm me with your contractor's contact and details? thanks! :)

PMed

Love your half-louvered bifold door, can you pm me your contractor contact?

Yesterday went to discuss with one of the ID, those doors that he showed us are really ugly and expensive ... great to see your post ~

Yeah.. those normal bi-fold doors don't look good and material is lousy as well. I have PMed you my contractor's contact.

Hi

Is the pendant lamp from ikea? Don't remembering seeing it in their showroom

Wanna get this for island area.

Thx

Yes, it is a discontinued item.

I'm not sure whether they have full louver. I didn't ask for it as I'm installing the doors for my bathrooms, water may splash out. You can look at PD door's website. They have full-louver PD door.

PMed

Yeah.. those normal bi-fold doors don't look good and material is lousy as well. I have PMed you my contractor's contact.

Yes, it is a discontinued item.

I found a similar one at chan huat at $55; can't wait to get it installed.

very nice design u have, looking to start sourcing for id/ contractor for my 3 roomie

can share your contractor name/contacts? thanks!!

Hi Valerie,

Your t-blog is a source of inspiration for me, especially love your Peranakan tiles back splash. How is this back splash working for u so far? Is it hard to clean after cooking?

I am also thinking of DIY study table from Ikea kitchen top.. May I know where did you get the table legs from and is it hard to install? Did you treat the kitchen top wood before installing?

Noticed you have little carpentery... Where do you purchase your wardrobe for instance?

Last but not least, can share the 3 contractors' contacts whom you shortlisted much earlier?

Thanks so much!

Small Little Things

After moving in for 5 months, we started adding small little things - transforming a house to home.

My DIY paper-cut lampshade for the kitchen pendant light

20121124_0029591.jpg

Finally some flowers to add some colours to the otherwise monotone kitchen.

20121124_173550.jpg

Hand-sewn cushion cover. Oh btw, the tapered legs for my sofa has arrived and here is how it looks like.

20121124_173434.jpg

I feel my home is truly a humble abode.. lots of handmade, hand-sewn stuff, nothing fanciful. :yamseng:

It's a home because you made it so. It's warm and where the heart is.... Handmade from the heart is making your flat even more heartwarming.