Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

It's a home because you made it so. It's warm and where the heart is.... Handmade from the heart is making your flat even more heartwarming.

Yeah, we tend to appreciate more the things that we choose and made. Hehehe but it's really tiring to do :bangwall:

Very warm and cozy feeling house...thanks for sharing your home...:)

Thanks! You are welcome.

Waaaa... you can sew. can do alot of things then :) The wooden legs for sofa looks good!

I just can't find a nice cover that I like. Those that are nice are pretty expensive.. $45 - $50 for a cover and I need like 4-5 covers.. it will cost few hundred bucks just for cushion covers. I'd rather do it myself. Anyway, I just anyhow sew..hahha i need a sewing machine.. it takes ages to do it manually! :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just can't find a nice cover that I like. Those that are nice are pretty expensive.. $45 - $50 for a cover and I need like 4-5 covers.. it will cost few hundred bucks just for cushion covers. I'd rather do it myself. Anyway, I just anyhow sew..hahha i need a sewing machine.. it takes ages to do it manually! :help:

can get a small sewing machine loh.... i am thinking of getting one also since i need to make my own pillow cover. hahahahaha....

Can I have your contractor's contract? :)Will be great if I can have quotation breakdown too. Thanks!

Edited by wowach

Hi Valerie,

mind pm-ing me the contacts of ur contractors:

Dennis from Summit Design Studio

Alan from Aian Furniture and Renovation

Andrew from Designer Guys

thanks!

May be I kia-si, but unless you're using LED bulb (generates minimum heat), else the paper is a potential fire hazard.

My DIY paper-cut lampshade for the kitchen pendant light

20121124_0029591.jpg

I'm not sure whether they have full louver. I didn't ask for it as I'm installing the doors for my bathrooms, water may splash out. You can look at PD door's website. They have full-louver PD door.

PMed

Yeah.. those normal bi-fold doors don't look good and material is lousy as well. I have PMed you my contractor's contact.

Yes, it is a discontinued item.

Hi Valerie!

Im also very keen to know where you got your bi fold louvered door (bathroom), could you PM/email me your contact @burnintheocean@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

Very nice house. I just revamped my MBR (half-way though as my reno haven't start yet) and we have the same bed frame. Love it from 1st sight!