Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
restlessfeet

Partition / Gypsum Wall

My reno budget is pretty tight so ID suggested building the WIW with partition walls instead of hollow brick. Anyone did the same? How strong is the partition wall? I'm wondering if my kids accidentally knock into it, will I end up with a hole in the wall? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My reno budget is pretty tight so ID suggested building the WIW with partition walls instead of hollow brick. Anyone did the same? How strong is the partition wall? I'm wondering if my kids accidentally knock into it, will I end up with a hole in the wall? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Mind sharing how much they quote u on the hollow brick? I also need to build the partition. thanks.

Mind sharing how much they quote u on the hollow brick? I also need to build the partition. thanks.

My wiw will be built using partition so no worries bro :sport-smiley-004:

im also with partition board. unless yr kid plays wwe with jack hammer or sth or else wont be that bad lah.

Hrd from my contractors that some condo are using gypsum partition as wall!! The entire unit are configured by that! That's y can build so fast.... anytime can change layout with minimal disruptions! hahaha how can man...

Quote will be base on size of the walls so think it's hard to compare since mine would be different. Better to get a few quotes from contractors and compare from there.