Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alvin82sg

Flood During Renovation

Hi bros and siss,

Just checking, if during a midst of a renovation and the contractor burst the water pipe due to negligence and flood the entire house, damage part of the stuff I have in the house, can we make any claim against the company?

What would be your recommendation to go about it?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bros and siss,

Just checking, if during a midst of a renovation and the contractor burst the water pipe due to negligence and flood the entire house, damage part of the stuff I have in the house, can we make any claim against the company?

What would be your recommendation to go about it?

Thanks

contractor u find or ur ID? if ID he/she will bear then will cut contractor pay.... flood = lol.... there is a valve to shut ur house inlet water

if there is someone who willing to bear and pay or repair try forgive nothing is 100% there is error best is anyone willing to admit then u decide .

contractor u find or ur ID? if ID he/she will bear then will cut contractor pay.... flood = lol.... there is a valve to shut ur house inlet water

if there is someone who willing to bear and pay or repair try forgive nothing is 100% there is error best is anyone willing to admit then u decide .

It's the I'd. Cause all the contractor is under their care. The furniture man spoil the pipe while fixing the cabinet.

Just worry I'd play punk

It's the I'd. Cause all the contractor is under their care. The furniture man spoil the pipe while fixing the cabinet.

Just worry I'd play punk

so bro get the id to see the spoil parts... if u still hold on to some cash... then u have the chance if not good luck 2nd way let it dry for 2 weeks.... ask for internal laminate more protection =)

My Id's carpenter also burst my conceal waterpipe, they repair all the things and I ask them for extra warranty against this area in case of future leakage due to the burst waterpipe