Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenlover

Pest Control Company

Hi, would like to know the success rate of anyone's experience with pest control companies (kindly state company) & your pest problem. I'm thinking of hiring them to resolve my booklice issue (which I feel is spreading & driving mi nuts). However as pest control companies dun charge cheaply & require quite an effort on our parts (cleaning, packing of stuff), hence would like to gather feedback first. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, would like to know the success rate of anyone's experience with pest control companies (kindly state company) & your pest problem. I'm thinking of hiring them to resolve my booklice issue (which I feel is spreading & driving mi nuts). However as pest control companies dun charge cheaply & require quite an effort on our parts (cleaning, packing of stuff), hence would like to gather feedback first. Thanks!

Hi, mine also faced the same problem booklice at my living room and master bedroom. I engaged Rentokil for the 2 treatments and it seem solving the problem. They will do a free survey 1st then will quote you on the spot, they are very professional to explain to in details. I also sign up for the ants, roaches and termites routine service package to solve the pest headache :yamseng: . PM me if you want the surveyor contact.

Its been time since you made the post, but thought to share my experience. I had the problem with bed bugs from quiet a long time, so i call this company AdvancedIPM http://advancedipm.com/company/contact-us/ to help me out from the situation. And i must say they did a great job and its been 8 months now, i am free from bed bugs. All thanks to the team of AdvancedIPM.

i heard can BLOCK the termites before constructing the building.... it is true? :dunno:

Also recommend by my friends got 1 system call "Anti-Termite Metallic Physical Barrier System (A.T.M.B.S)" can solve it....

i heard can BLOCK the termites before constructing the building.... it is true? :dunno:

Also recommend by my friends got 1 system call "Anti-Termite Metallic Physical Barrier System (A.T.M.B.S)" can solve it....

I heard this also like repellent

We had a relocate from our condo and to our dismay our new place had so many bed bugs and cockroaches. We called Queens NY Pest Control and they send a technician to had a survey and after confirming the pest, they exterminate my house. the quality of service offered by them is amazing.

We recently have a termite outbreak and we called Pest Control Singapore:

http://www.pest-control.com.sg/

You can try calling for quote:6692 1096

Hi, mine also faced the same problem booklice at my living room and master bedroom. I engaged Rentokil for the 2 treatments and it seem solving the problem. They will do a free survey 1st then will quote you on the spot, they are very professional to explain to in details. I also sign up for the ants, roaches and termites routine service package to solve the pest headache :yamseng: . PM me if you want the surveyor contact.

how much sign up for the ants, roaches and termites routine service package? is it expensive?

Hi, you can try out this directory of pest control companies in Singapore, call up several of them and ask for solutions. They reviews from previous customers there. 

Few tips I recommend before hiring a pest control professionals in Singapore, ask them and find out about:

1. Credibility and years of experience
2. Warranty - if pest problems comes back again, do they provide warranty to eliminate the problem again?
3. License and quality standard
4. Is their insecticides and baits safe to use especially for homes with children (babies) and pets?
5. What if I’m unhappy with the end result?