Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Maybe you can check how many rinse you selected? I'm using a front loading washer from Samsung, the default is 2 rinse but can select up to 5 rinse.

Hi there. Thanks for checking in. I have not fully explore my washer, but yes, I will definitely check on the number of times of rinse the washer can function. Thanks for your advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ahhh... Can see Hubby is overly excited when receiving the chairs. Finally we received the shipment from the seller. It takes about 5 working days or less to reach us.

The not-yet assemble chairs

IMG-20120430-WA0000.jpg

Finally the chairs have arrived! Can't wait for the assembled photos! :sport-smiley-004:

i shall go home and read through the instructions to see if there is anyway it can help to save water ba.. :jawdrop:

you reminded me of my adventures with my washer. whenever it was in the washing mode, it looks like it is "Dry-washing". i can see the clothes flipping inside the tumbler, but i can barely see any water inside.

thinking i had bought a lemon, i even invited the brand technican to come take a look. ended up that this is how the 4-ticks washer works. even in rinsing mode, it uses about half the water that a top load washing machine would use.

Finally the chairs have arrived! Can't wait for the assembled photos! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Valerie, here you go...

IMG-20120501-WA0000.jpg

The chair is sturdy and good. Width of the chair is big and comfy to sit on.

Hi Valerie, here you go...

IMG-20120501-WA0000.jpg

The chair is sturdy and good. Width of the chair is big and comfy to sit on.

Very nice!! The chairs match the table and the bench well, plus the spot light is giving the feel of a showroom hehehe, do you still want to paint the table? I think it looks okay that way.

Edited by ValerieLow

Great to know that ur Reno is completed and most of ur problems resolved. I esp like ur open kitchen. Nicely done up! Congrats and enjoy your new place :)

Aya, you mentioned that your MBR air-con trunking below the window will be covered up with plaster board, I would like to see how it looks like after covering up as I'm going to do that for my air-con trunking too. Thanks ya!

Edited by ValerieLow

Very nice!! The chairs match the table and the bench well, plus the spot light is giving the feel of a showroom hehehe, do you still want to paint the table? I think it looks okay that way.

Thanks Valerie. The table color looks nice like that. Most likely we will not paint the table, thinking to lacquer the table but scared the table sticky, not sure how to protect the wood for long run

Aya, you mentioned that your MBR air-con trunking below the window will be covered up with plaster board, I would like to see how it looks like after covering up as I'm going to do that for my air-con trunking too. Thanks ya!

Later I go to the house and take a shot for you.

Great to know that ur Reno is completed and most of ur problems resolved. I esp like ur open kitchen. Nicely done up! Congrats and enjoy your new place :)

Hi potatoes. Yes, most problems resolved, but we will be happier if most of the problems can be resolved by good will, rather through using money. No wonder there is a saying "Problems that can be resolved using money is not a problem", but this apply to people who are rich, not to poor people like us. Renovation is a tough, tiring and long process, but overall is a good experience. Thank you for liking our house and your wishes

Later I go to the house and take a shot for you.

I will feel bad if you purposely go to the house and take a shot, haha take your time no need rush. :D