Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Mitsubishi Aircon: Twin City Aircon Engineering

Do not bother to use Twin City, this is a company that isn't professional. Boss comes down and evaluates the site, gives his recommendations on how the pipe is run, when the installation happens there are issues he didn't bring up. He is either outdated or cannot even see the problem. Appointments has to be made through his admin, installation have to contact another 3rd party. If you use him for renovation you WILL regret, don't bother to ask for a quote, easily a 1000 over aircon companies can provide the proper service through 1 single contact point. 30 years of experience but zero level of professionalism. When problems occur will deny all responsibility. Useless company. Guess what, he is still living in luxury in his multistorey house so he doesn't give a **** if you are not satisfied. You have been warned!!  

Edited by P NO
Add on

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

They are my regular maintenance contractor. They installed for me 7 years ago, and I am still using them for regular servicing.

Yes there were pretty good reviews of them in the past but haven't heard much about their recent installations.

Hi folks, thank u so much for advising me :)

Really appreciate this. But I got really paranoid after the botched job done by the installer for my Electrolux hood & after reading all sorts of installation complaints coming from aircons.

They are my regular maintenance contractor. They installed for me 7 years ago, and I am still using them for regular servicing.

Hi,

Has anybody out there on renotalk forum engaged TWIN CITY for installation of aircons at home?

They use Thermalflex insulation, not the commonly used Armaflex. I'm really not sure if there are any quality differences between the 2 brands as a layman in aircon.

If you have ever engaged TWIN CITY AIRCON, please share with me over this thread or PM your feedback to me directly.

thanks in advance.

Edited by edenstrauss