Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beluga

Quote For Renovation 4 Room

So vague.... No size given for the kitchen.... No item mentioned for the electrical stuff..... How to give advice?

However, one rough look, feels that it is **** expensive.

1) The painting is very expensive and some more 3 colors only... 3 room should be are 1 to 1.2k

2) Electrical also looks way too expensive. My current place is 5A with 4 rooms, all do down lights with Ethernet ports on all rooms and absolutely all redo, is expected to cost about 5.5k before discount. So yours 3 room is 4.8 k is hard to imagine what kind of work can chalk up so much.

3) Full height wardrobe is about 220 to 240 per feet run. So if your wardrobe length is less that 8 feet is consider expensive for such quotation.

4) kitchen cabinet can't advice as length not given..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So vague.... No size given for the kitchen.... No item mentioned for the electrical stuff..... How to give advice?

However, one rough look, feels that it is **** expensive.

1) The painting is very expensive and some more 3 colors only... 3 room should be are 1 to 1.2k

2) Electrical also looks way too expensive. My current place is 5A with 4 rooms, all do down lights with Ethernet ports on all rooms and absolutely all redo, is expected to cost about 5.5k before discount. So yours 3 room is 4.8 k is hard to imagine what kind of work can chalk up so much.

3) Full height wardrobe is about 220 to 240 per feet run. So if your wardrobe length is less that 8 feet is consider expensive for such quotation.

4) kitchen cabinet can't advice as length not given..

don't anyhow say.... wardrobe see if it is aluminium sliding or what.... ask b4 u anyhow shot lol... 4.8k electrical might be high.. painting.. see what color he wants or some special this or design how to compare.? =)

hi,

I think it's better for you to mention the length of the kitchen cabinet, the size & material being used for the wardrobe. painting works is really a little expensive.

don't anyhow say.... wardrobe see if it is aluminium sliding or what.... ask b4 u anyhow shot lol... 4.8k electrical might be high.. painting.. see what color he wants or some special this or design how to compare.? =)

OK, I may have jumped the gun on the cabinet pricing. but c'mon, 1.2k is already for top premium paint, what other better paint? Gold flaked paint har... Some more can choose 3 colors only can do what special design? Checkered design with 2 colors har....

Moreover, from the start of the post, I DID mention it is too vague and my comment is based on rough look....

EDIT: OK, I thought it was 3 room flat, but even then 1.8k is ex for painting....

Edited by beluga