Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sawyer

Haulage Fees Enquiry

Im doing homogenous tiles for my living/dining area, and laminate for MBR and both CBR on my new 4 room flat.

No hacking of walls. My ID told me i had to call HDB to let HDB get people to do the haulage thingy and it would roughly cost me for a $800-900 bill.

Is this normal price? As i find it quite expensive because this haulage fee was not mention at all throughout my visit to this ID. Or can i engage my ID for haulage thingy and "skip" HDB?

Needed advice from experts here

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Im doing homogenous tiles for my living/dining area, and laminate for MBR and both CBR on my new 4 room flat.

No hacking of walls. My ID told me i had to call HDB to let HDB get people to do the haulage thingy and it would roughly cost me for a $800-900 bill.

Is this normal price? As i find it quite expensive because this haulage fee was not mention at all throughout my visit to this ID. Or can i engage my ID for haulage thingy and "skip" HDB?

Thanks.

that is the price id did not chop u =)

Thanks.

Just call HDB/town council directly then.

Better than ID anyhow call out the price.

I see. Anyway, i call up hdb town council and the person told me that since ive got no hacking at all, basically laying homo tiles on raw floor, there shdnt be much debris to get rid of and thus i can work something out for my ID to ask his contractors to clear and dispose for us in a proper method.

no lah no hacking where got so much. 800-900 jus to clear rubbish? so good ah.

no hacking shld be ard 200-300. u kena charged 800-900 for haulage without hacking?

no lah no hacking where got so much. 800-900 jus to clear rubbish? so good ah.

no hacking shld be ard 200-300. u kena charged 800-900 for haulage without hacking?

I call HDB, the one in charge for my area, he says haulage fees is $600 :(

I read some blogs and that guy mention haulage fees is less then $300 nia :(

So emo. My ID worse, quoted me $1k.

I call HDB, the one in charge for my area, he says haulage fees is $600 :(

I read some blogs and that guy mention haulage fees is less then $300 nia :(

So emo. My ID worse, quoted me $1k.

i was quoted between 300 to 1k for the same works too. :curse: i thought it's our contractor doing haulage, it's hdb??

i was quoted between 300 to 1k for the same works too. :curse: i thought it's our contractor doing haulage, it's hdb??

If i'm not wrong, not all the town councils do haulage removal, Anyway if town council never got tat kind of service, probably a private haulage company coz around there, $800-1k. That wat my ID fren told me. Anyway not all haulage fee guys charge cheap. :)

If i'm not wrong, not all the town councils do haulage removal, Anyway if town council never got tat kind of service, probably a private haulage company coz around there, $800-1k. That wat my ID fren told me. Anyway not all haulage fee guys charge cheap. :)

no wonder one contractor got angry when i asked why he charge 1k when other people charge me 300. :P but i went through many quotations posted, never see before 1k haulage fee! :bangwall:

no wonder one contractor got angry when i asked why he charge 1k when other people charge me 300. :P but i went through many quotations posted, never see before 1k haulage fee! :bangwall:

Actually wat i know from my ID fren is that, they dun need to earn those $50-$150 from the haulage fee and spoil their reputation. The main bulk of their earning from customer is from the renovation. :jawdrop:

my ID quote me S$850

Cost of clearing of debris and haulage

for a new BTO flat in punggol .

is this too expensive .???

but from the article below . :

http://diva79.blogsp...ion-quotes.html

4. Cost of clearing of debris and haulage

**** As per conversation with HDB council, the standard cost for clearing of debris and haulage is always at the cost of $215 inclusive of GST. Do not be surprised when contractor quote you more than $500 and do not get convinced by them when they told you the reason why it is so expensive. Some contractor will tends to tell you that they have rented a lorry to collect debris, this is not true. The lorry is provided by HDB who will do the clearing up. The contractor only needs to pay them $215 and everything will be done properly. Reason: HDB pay outsiders to do the clearing and this is liaise with the contractor and the HDB third party, when only a single receipt will be given. Best is to check with your HDB branch office. HDB only collect debris fees on behalf of the town council cost won't be more than $250. you can get the print out copy by HDB from your contractor .The haulage and buying of sand from the appointed contractor ( you can find their contact pasted at the lift lobby for new flats )should be paid by the contractor or the ID firm engaged .Some contractor or so call " ID " firm will say the haulage fees is home owner should pay ( bout $ 800 or more )Don get CON . All these should be quote inside the contract under the tiling works .Resale flats Town concil don't charge haulage fees as there is no more haulage contractor appointed by HDB station there.HDB bay contractors will tends to quote more in their hauluge fees, pls take note.