Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sawyer

Haulage Fees Enquiry

infor from another forum :

http://www.renotalk..../3/Default.aspx

Today my ID send me the email of (halved cut) receipt from the HDB appointed contractor for sands and construction material

Cost is 800. I was actually accidentally call this sand contractor (Ah Soon) when I supposed to call Jalan Besar town council and learned that this is the price to buy the sand from him.

Quite expensive, isn't it? This figure It's not yet include Haulage and Debris removal, which cost another 176.55 $ for a 4 room flat.

ccording in the river vista @kallang forum, haulage fee must be contracted to HDB ( for the cost of 176.55$) appointed contractor, however purchasing of sands and other construction material is merely a private arrangement between the ID and supplier.

Well, I guess my ID just don't want to bother himself by ordering from another supplier. According to him ordering from different supplier might caused unhappiness to the HDB appointed contractor (for haulage and debris removal).

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

infor from another forum :

http://www.renotalk..../3/Default.aspx

Today my ID send me the email of (halved cut) receipt from the HDB appointed contractor for sands and construction material

Cost is 800. I was actually accidentally call this sand contractor (Ah Soon) when I supposed to call Jalan Besar town council and learned that this is the price to buy the sand from him.

Quite expensive, isn't it? This figure It's not yet include Haulage and Debris removal, which cost another 176.55 $ for a 4 room flat.

ccording in the river vista @kallang forum, haulage fee must be contracted to HDB ( for the cost of 176.55$) appointed contractor, however purchasing of sands and other construction material is merely a private arrangement between the ID and supplier.

Well, I guess my ID just don't want to bother himself by ordering from another supplier. According to him ordering from different supplier might caused unhappiness to the HDB appointed contractor (for haulage and debris removal).

so did you ask ah soon is it possible for yr ID to buy your sand elsewhere?

To be honest, haulage and debris removal are bundle with hacking or tiler's, they are not separate items that should be quoted separately. Check the quote for hacking, tile and tiler's cost.