Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat76

Best Place For Grohe Items?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I paid 200 euro for the tap. How much does it cost locally?For everyone who are interested. I also attached the whole invoice below.iceprice.jpg

Hi Kim 76,

May i check with you that when you placed order with Iceprice, does they deliver door to door or just until the airport custom??

I assumed you need to pay 7% GST when clearing you stuffs in the Singapore custom?? Is it a hassle to clear the custom and what procedures / documents we need to present?? ( E.g - Invoice and bill of lading??)

If you need to pick up from the custom, do you have recommended company that you can intro me??

Like to hear you advice and guidance on above if you can kindly assist as like to make purchase from them possibly??

Grohe is having promotion special promotion now, baucurve or bauloop package which contains basin mixer, shower and bath mixer shower rail set at only $388.

or even eurosmart cosmo or eurosmart package is only at $488 or $528. And their grohe rainshower set, is only at $788 or $888. I just got mine for all my toilets at ibath concept pte ltd. very worth while package for grohe.

the address is 2 sin ming road #01-07 sin ming plaza tower 1 singapore 575583.

i bought this bau curve n bau loop package frm lite fusion...

IMM Grohe retail are having 30% off their selected regular price item, but after calculation, i still purchase them cheaper from Amazon.

Just take for example what i purchase from Amazon:

Toilet paper holder from SG

selling $85 before discount. After discount $59.50 (Not sure if got discount a not but lets' say if have)

Amazon:

selling 29.99 USD = $41.60 (1.39 fx) - combine with other items for free shipping.

Robe hanger (SG) : $38

Amazon : $29 after fx.

I'm still geared towards purchasing online for such item because i still cannot justify why should i be paying more for the same thing?

Cheers!

Edited by benetay

the best place is to get from amazon and use their free shipping option. Their pricing is much more competitive and cheaper.. The best things to get is sinks - Kraus and also faucet or taps. You get a China or Korea tap in SG, it cost about $100 - $150. But I got my grohe tap around $200. And for the quality, it is worth it as it is from Germany..and you can read about the reliability of this brand..

The tap I bought - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0077QJ2VS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0077QJ2VS&linkCode=as2&tag=amz01e-20&linkId=XW6JMEHNBXUQZ7Q

modern-bathroom-faucets-and-showerheads.

As far as you can, try to get items from amazon with free shipping because for the same bucks you get more value.. even for kitchen accessories or racks or even kitchen ware.. in singapore, every item has to mark up high to make up for rental and labour..so same price you get China stuff as compared to USA or Germany stuff..

For sinks I got Kraus - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032C5YGI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0032C5YGI&linkCode=as2&tag=amz01e-20&linkId=ZFMT4MRTGF7B5YOO

modern-kitchen-sinks.jpg

Yup that is right. I fully support because price is what we pay. Value is what we get, if there is no additional value why would I pay for something more?

Welcome to owning a kraus.

Hi may I ask is there anything I should look out for when buying shower heads, mixer, faucet, basin, sink etc online from Amazon or other country? Is it compatible to be used in SG?

Thanks!

I have commented on the other thread your question. Don't think there will be much issue because what we purchased have been purchased by many forumers here.

I have commented on the other thread your question. Don't think there will be much issue because what we purchased have been purchased by many forumers here.

yes - thank you :)

No probs if u buy from Amazon. A number of my taps were from there. Except the need to buy a special screw head,