Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enhanzed

Do Not Get Cheers Recliners ! You Have Been Warned

Ordered a set from CHEERS sin ming outlet , schedule for delivery 1 month later

1 month later .....told me set was given to somebody else , wait for new stock to arrive 1 month later

1 month later again ....told logistics cock up , please wait 1 month later

1 month later AGAIN ....told logistics cock up AGAIN ..........ultimatum.....get 10% discount and wait 1 month for delivery ......or refund with no compensation

I took the latter

farked up company who doesn't bother to inform customers that their delivery cannot make it , wont even call u on the acutal day to inform them

you wait at home like an idiot when times up u call them then they tell u the goods not even in Singapore

call them say will call back ....never ever calls back .....until i call again and was told the fella already GONE HOME.

The amount the willing to compensate and wait 1 month MORE is a paltry 10% (less than $200) ........thats the amount of money they willing to pay to uphold their "reputation"

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by enhanzed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

what u see is what u get at their showroom ...no other colours whatsoever ...u see the design in black in showroom....black is the only colour then

advise to avoid at all cost

upzz for awarness.....cheers tried bribing me to remove post from forum if i accept a shoulder massager worth $299 ....nice try cheers

Cheers is the shop name??? Location is Sin Ming?? Can post the full address??

This type of shop, we must let more ppl know... so we wont walk into it... Terrible shop based on what u describe...

Cheers is the shop name??? Location is Sin Ming?? Can post the full address??

This type of shop, we must let more ppl know... so we wont walk into it... Terrible shop based on what u describe...

I have bought my recliners from Executing Living www.el.com.sg and I have to say it is damm comfortable! ... spent abt 4K on the L shaped ... no regret :)

Dear Sir,

You have received your full refund cheque on 21/4/2012 via speedpost. We hereby apologise again for the hiccup in our service that you had to wait so long for your sofa. We have investigated the incident and discovered it is due to human error and the staff involved has since been dealt with. We have put in measures to ensure that this does not happen again and we strive to serve all customers better henceforth.

CHEERS

By doing a refund is not gd enuff... The complainer has waited for months...

Shdn't the company be doing more in terms of compensation for all the waiting for the complainer....

And can the company elaborate what is the human error? What measures has the company put in placed?

If there is no explaination, it is all empty talk...

Dear Sir,

You have received your full refund cheque on 21/4/2012 via speedpost. We hereby apologise again for the hiccup in our service that you had to wait so long for your sofa. We have investigated the incident and discovered it is due to human error and the staff involved has since been dealt with. We have put in measures to ensure that this does not happen again and we strive to serve all customers better henceforth.

CHEERS

no la their reputation is only worth 10% the price of the sofa they bought and a "worth $299" massager ..you think they will elaborate ? dream on ....

i now wont accept any form of compensation ...im all out to trash their reputation

look at how quickly they delete comments from facebook

Edited by enhanzed

I posted on their fb questioning them too. It was deleted too.

no la their reputation is only worth 10% the price of the sofa they bought and a "worth $299" massager ..you think they will elaborate ? dream on ....

i now wont accept any form of compensation ...im all out to trash their reputation

look at how quickly they delete comments from facebook

upzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........obviously ivory tower company ....will delete all negative comments and keep all positive comments .....

upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I saw a sofa (3k+) that my wife and i really liked.

As per my personal policy, i will always come home, do a search to see if i can find anything about this company.

So viola, saw a thread at hardwarezone and here, end up getting something from Domicil.

thanks for the heads up.