Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XTR

S&s Self-Designed Home In The East

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi XTR, Beautiful house you got. Really admire your DIY skills and the great thoughts of putting all the stuff together. Impressive!!Can share the contacts of your contractor's, please. Thank you!

Thank You All for liking our place. Could you pls pm me and i will send u my contractor contacts.

Have not logged in here for a while.

hello xtr, went thru yout entire blog, nice diy work you got going. very hands on. can you pm me Alan's contact as well? and maybe the breakdown of your reno cost if you dont mind sharing. cheers

Hi XTR, can u send me your contractor's contact number please. Thank you!

Hi XTR, can u send me your contractor's contact number please. Thank you!

Hi XTR, Beautiful house you got. Really admire your DIY skills and the great thoughts of putting all the stuff together. Impressive!!Can share the contacts of your contractor's, please. Thank you!

Hi XTR,

Thanks for yr generosity in sharing the whole process and experience of your renovation. Am really inspired by your style and the choice of the furnishings :) Will definitely like to try a few DIY for our new place like painting the fan black instead of buying a haiku fan and ur DIY brick wall :P

Tried to pm u but seems like your mailbox is full.

Am looking for a contractor for my new place. Do u mind pm me Alan's contact :)

Many thanks :)

Hi there, I read through all 16 pages of your t-blog at one go, really love the theme/furniture and home accessories choice. And your DIY brick wall is amazing! XD

I have not renovated house before, so not very sure how it works. If I have some ideas in mind, roughly sketch out for contractor, is that ok? Do I need to be very specific in details eg where I want lights, dimension of kitchen cabinet etc? Or would your contractor give advice as well?

Possible to PM me your contractor's contact? Tried to pm you but was not able to do so.

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Starting reno soon and is also doing an grey cum white theme for the kitchen.

Are you able to capture a closed up view of the kitchen cabinet under normal daylight condition ?

Which brand of laminate did your contractor used. ? Can share the laminate code and name ? Is it glossy ot matte finished ?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Hi XTR, really nice house you have there! Like to check on where you bought the motor and control..whole system from?

Thanks a lot!

hello... thanks! i bought off ebay. you do a search..motorized remote roller blinds!

Hi there, I read through all 16 pages of your t-blog at one go, really love the theme/furniture and home accessories choice. And your DIY brick wall is amazing! XD

I have not renovated house before, so not very sure how it works. If I have some ideas in mind, roughly sketch out for contractor, is that ok? Do I need to be very specific in details eg where I want lights, dimension of kitchen cabinet etc? Or would your contractor give advice as well?

Possible to PM me your contractor's contact? Tried to pm you but was not able to do so.

Thanks so much!

Yes, u can sketch out for your contractor but it has to be really clear and detailed in case he build up some parts of the home not to your liking. The lights and dimensions will be discussed with him. He will give his input where its best to put the lights and the dimensions. I am sure all the contractors u get nowadays will surely give their input. They will want to make sure they do a job to your liking. Sorry i was away...pm me and i will pm u the details. I just deleted some msgs.

Hi,

Starting reno soon and is also doing an grey cum white theme for the kitchen.

Are you able to capture a closed up view of the kitchen cabinet under normal daylight condition ?

Which brand of laminate did your contractor used. ? Can share the laminate code and name ? Is it glossy ot matte finished ?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

hi, I cant rem what laminate he used. Its really a laminate that is from a standard laminate. I met up with a few contractors and all also almost use that laminate book. I used metallic silver matte. Under normal daylight conditions, it will be give a brushed matte silver look.

Anyone still interested in DIYing the roller blinds?

The DIY motor kit (excluding tubing and fabric) is US$129.

Shipping to Singapore is a flat US$89 regardless of the number of units ordered! I just confirmed this.

More info here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roller-Blinds-Remote-Control-Motorized-DIY-Kit-/190516573800?pt=US_Blinds_and_Shades&hash=item2c5bac3668

(it says US$139, but if you go to their website, it's only US$129).

Have no idea what I'm talking about? Check out XTR's DIY motorised roller blinds project! :)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48141&view=findpost&p=709328

Edited by ultimax