Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paladin126

How Much Does Cat 6 Lan Cables Cost And The Installation Charges?

Hi,

I am thinking of installing CAT 6 LAN points. Can I find out how much are the cables?

If your electrician supplied you the cables, how much did he charges you for the cables (and the length) and how much are the installation costs?

I wish to get a ballpark for consideration. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I am thinking of installing CAT 6 LAN points. Can I find out how much are the cables?

If your electrician supplied you the cables, how much did he charges you for the cables (and the length) and how much are the installation costs?

I wish to get a ballpark for consideration. Thanks!

I bought one box of Cat6 cables (305m) at $160+.

My electrician charged me $70 per point for the Cat6 concealed cabling.

Price between 5e and 6 not much diff.... Only thing is 6 will be harder to bend...

The Opennet advises Cat 6, so I try to use Cat 6 lor...I do not want a situation whereby 10 yrs later, there are some issues because of obsolete infrastructure...

1st what job u needed when install the cat 6 cable? conceal? surface?I can recommend the electrician who help me doing my job for you if you needed..(i got electrician help me to install fan that i selling, they also doing rewiring and office renovation maybe can help you settle your problem..)