Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nimzo

3 Room At East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is so WRONG! For that length, it should be 3 panels, not 2 panels!

For windows, need to specify loh... did you get it yourself or you get your contractor to do it? if its using your contractor, then tell him to help you change lah..... if you get it yourself, then more difficult to change. Usually contractor have better relationship with the windows people.....

but really to you lah.... for my windows, i have 4 panels but for the grille, i have 2 panels only.... cos i will never open the grille so no point having 4 panels.... if you not going to open the windows as much, maybe will not make any differences?

For windows, need to specify loh... did you get it yourself or you get your contractor to do it? if its using your contractor, then tell him to help you change lah..... if you get it yourself, then more difficult to change. Usually contractor have better relationship with the windows people.....

but really to you lah.... for my windows, i have 4 panels but for the grille, i have 2 panels only.... cos i will never open the grille so no point having 4 panels.... if you not going to open the windows as much, maybe will not make any differences?

Contractor get it,u see we are new to this so we never thought of this too

The contractor know that should let us know ..really bang wall

Haizzz

All the best to your reno. It is good to do your groundwork way early so as to avoid overpaying for contractor charging ridiculuous price. Your existing unit looks really old and it will make a big difference after the reno. A lot of time, it is good to be establish good communication with your ID/contractor so that misunderstanding could be avoided along the way.

Im looking to reno my 3R in the east too. can pm the quote and contractor ? thanks :)

are u in a hurry to do?

i think better let me complete the renovation before i tell u whether i am satisfactory or not :bangwall: :bangwall:

All the best to your reno. It is good to do your groundwork way early so as to avoid overpaying for contractor charging ridiculuous price. Your existing unit looks really old and it will make a big difference after the reno. A lot of time, it is good to be establish good communication with your ID/contractor so that misunderstanding could be avoided along the way.

thank you....yea very old unit..

lets see the end product,..

are u in a hurry to do?

i think better let me complete the renovation before i tell u whether i am satisfactory or not :bangwall: :bangwall:

Quite a bit but no worries :) looking for the right contractor is even more of a hassle than buying a flat....good luck with yours !

Contractor get it,u see we are new to this so we never thought of this too

The contractor know that should let us know ..really bang wall

Haizzz

if you are getting from contractor, then ask him to change. He should ask you all these minor details.... but since he didn't tell you, then ask him to change. don't accept anything you are not happy with. Dont bang wall on yourself.

most of us are new to this too... i am new to this as well and i reno my own flat as a single. its even more difficult.

Wow, you are like buying a century old unit, how many years already? By the way, look forward to the end result, all the best.. :thumbs up:

But come to think of it, if the contractor removes the window frames, the whole piece of metal cannot be reused for another home already, though they can still reuse the same window panels. I doubt contractor will change the window for you.