Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vermilion

Any Contacts For Sofa Re Upholstery/repairs?

need to uphols my leather sofas, leather is cracking... :bangwall:

can someone please kindly share your reliable sofa upholster's contact...

am also thinking should i re uphols this to fabric sofa, possible?

or keep to PVC afterall, italian full leather doesnt last more than 3 years.

sofa length is 2.8m. frame, back cushions and cushions are fine, just the seat. strange...

screenshot20120130at905.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot20120403at306.png

how about the seat? the foam/sponge is made up by 2 pieces. so when u sit, you can slide down...

the leather is beautiful just the content (foam) inside. possible?

screenshot20120403at245.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Look at this topic http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44326&st=0&gopid=682046entry682046 .

I can really recommend Hot'Seat http://www.hotseat.com.sg/ . Few months ago they've changed some filling in my bench, as well as repair 4 dining chairs (they were with shaking legs). Also, I had some ottoman (like L-extension of sofa in living room) and wanted to add some storage space into it - they've done an excelente job with it! I'm really satisfied with them and, just to mention, I'm veeeeryyy picky and want that everything will be done like I imagine that :D . They were very profesional, Lawrence replied to my email and he was 'in charge' for the job. Oh, yeah, almost forgot, I ordered from them cushions for baywindows in childrens rooms as well and they were definitely cheaper than at 3 other places were I compared the prices with.

Their first quotation didn't change and at the end there were not any "additonal cost" or whatever, and pick up and delivery items are free of charge no matter how many times they need to come. :good:

Send them email with photos of items for repair with description and they should reply shortly.

Edited by Andreja

I reckon with Andreja. I've used hot'seat furnishing for my new and reupholstery service too 1 yr plus back. Till now the things they done still in good condition. Would say their service is "bloody" good and friendly too haha. The best thing I remembered is they don't "hard sell" and "pushy. told them ill consider and call me at certain date, they really did! Not like others where you tell them ill consider and they will "give" you that kind of "unhappy" tone.

Mine was service by Adrian though. Not Lawrence. Adrian also have me assurance that 100% "no charge" even I don't use their service after 2 appt to my house just to look at the material samples. Which till now I still recall...

5 thumbs up for them!

Hi vermilion and sleaf

I'm also looking to do re upholstery on my sofa set. The last co I used, the leather looked nice but less than 2 years, already looking old and awful. I tahan until now, it's been 4 years!!!! Have to change.

Any more feed back on re upholstery on sofa? Many thanks in advance!

Edited by st2

so these guys will come to the house and collect furniture and then send back to home ?

how much to re-upholster 2 smallish 3-seater and 2-seater roughly ?

and how it'll take ?