Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joe70

Led Downlight Lobang

Would like to share with you guy. If you interest to have LED downlight for your house, please don't buy from Singapore because very expensive around $108 per set and the LED is from china. You can get it the same LED for S85 per set.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Would like to share with you guy. If you interest to have LED downlight for your house, please don't buy from Singapore because very expensive around $108 per set and the LED is from china. You can get it the same LED for S85 per set.

If we pool to buy in bulk, we can get it $65 per set. Anyone interest PM me.

I need 21set and my cousin neeed 18set. I still short 61set to other to pool in.

I got lobang at 50 bucks (12watt-5inch). Square downlight.

Want?

wow....$50...can have picture to see?

Yeah got pic ?

Bro....I have check with the my agent. the prices he offer $65 is 8inchesx15watts and He also have 5 inchesx12watts which we can get $42/pcs.

I decide to go for 5 inches instead. I am asking the lighting agent to send me photo? once I get it, we post here. Let hope we can pool it and buy in bulk.

Pls do as i'm looking to get LED downlight as well. BTW what is the colour of the light? white warm or??

They have both...white and warm.. I have the picture but I do not know how to upload it.perhap I can too stupid to find it.

If you interest, perhap I can email you...can have yr email?

Hi

Have been considering LED lights but it seem to be very costly to change.

My contractor said that electricity bill for the whole house is not just having LED lights shall have a tremendous saving.

Actually the fact that lighting bill is a small fraction and usually the main electricity consuming items are the Aircon, fans, water heater, iron, boiler and computers.

After much consideration that PL downlighting is quite a saving as the light tubes are about $3 compare to $50 LED replacement.

Mine comparison shall be 10 nos of PL lights versus 10 nos of LED lights.

Current if to replace 10 x $3 = $30 versus 10 x $50 = $500.

I've used PL lights and it does seem to last a while of 3 years.

If calculate 10 bos of PL lights electricity billed at $10 per month and LED lights consumed 40% less shall have a savings of approx $4 per month.

$4 x 12 months = $48 x 5 years = $$240 which is not sufficient to recover the inital start up cost $500

I shall wait till another lighting technology to come up thus shall push down the LED pricing.

Currently LCD TV is the less expensive after LED TV came aboard and now LED TV price has got down ever since 3D and Smart TV was developed.

Hi

Have been considering LED lights but it seem to be very costly to change.

My contractor said that electricity bill for the whole house is not just having LED lights shall have a tremendous saving.

Actually the fact that lighting bill is a small fraction and usually the main electricity consuming items are the Aircon, fans, water heater, iron, boiler and computers.

After much consideration that PL downlighting is quite a saving as the light tubes are about $3 compare to $50 LED replacement.

Mine comparison shall be 10 nos of PL lights versus 10 nos of LED lights.

Current if to replace 10 x $3 = $30 versus 10 x $50 = $500.

I've used PL lights and it does seem to last a while of 3 years.

If calculate 10 bos of PL lights electricity billed at $10 per month and LED lights consumed 40% less shall have a savings of approx $4 per month.

$4 x 12 months = $48 x 5 years = $$240 which is not sufficient to recover the inital start up cost $500

I shall wait till another lighting technology to come up thus shall push down the LED pricing.

Currently LCD TV is the less expensive after LED TV came aboard and now LED TV price has got down ever since 3D and Smart TV was developed.