Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joe70

Led Downlight Lobang

but they never replied my email....zzz how many downlight did u buy from them?

Hi tirimisu, you can contact the lady at www.ledlightsg.com @91796148.

I install it on my L box and false ceiling for my living hall, bedroom and kitchen. i installed 6 x6watt in bedroom which is very bright(i read magazine in my room sometime), living room i put 10 x12watt downlight cos i want it to be very bright), kitchen wise i put 4 x12watt led downlight warm white.

as i mentioned before it is brighter than my brother in law's house one.

hope my information help.

you can consider ledlightsg.com i feel their lights quality is good and good buy. dirt cheap lo i can say. My friend's contractor sell my friend 12watt 1 pc @$54 where they only sell at $34(not sure still same price or not).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there, I just bought some square LED downlight (12W) with glass surrounding and come with 1 year warranty. and also at very reasonable price. After less, is about 25SGD per piece..PM me if u need the contact.

Edited by undertaker007

Hi guys, I recommend a LED light from Cotinno Innomation. Their light are the same design like any other however they had create the light into an innovative product by using remote control and able to change colour. Email to sales@cotinno.com.sg for more details.

Edited by LEDLIGHTING

Hi tirimisu, you can contact the lady at http://www.ledlightsg.com @91796148.

I install it on my L box and false ceiling for my living hall, bedroom and kitchen. i installed 6 x6watt in bedroom which is very bright(i read magazine in my room sometime), living room i put 10 x12watt downlight cos i want it to be very bright), kitchen wise i put 4 x12watt led downlight warm white.

as i mentioned before it is brighter than my brother in law's house one.

hope my information help.

you can consider ledlightsg.com i feel their lights quality is good and good buy. dirt cheap lo i can say. My friend's contractor sell my friend 12watt 1 pc @$54 where they only sell at $34(not sure still same price or not).

Hi sabo,

i saw ledlightsg's testimonail in http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDDownLights.html & http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html, wow i like the lighting effect of the led downlights. aiming to the effect as shown as their customer's house.

i have contact the lady for viewing. thanks for the recommendation! :sport-smiley-018:

i think nowadays most LED lights are from China which in my own experience does not last longer than those established brands like Phillips and etc

Agree! That's why i always look for those that comes with warranty.

Hi, for those bros who bought their own light, do you have good reliable electrician to help you install? How do they charge for each point including cutting of the hole on false ceiling if required?

Some quote 10 and some quoted 20 but importantly, I hope to deal with someone trustworthy and responsible...;)

By the way, for those different brands square downlight, seems like for 9W or 12W, they have different cut out size. If when I need to change and can't get back those brand, think will have to waste money to modify he hole again ? :(

Edited by jlekssp

Yes and no. I agreed with the electrician part, best is to get a reliable contractor to do the project if you are doing whole house.

But for the lights , I still will buy myself cos previously my contractor quoted me $50+ for the flat panel downlight which I only bought from www.ledlightsg.com for $30+, with warranty and exactly same quality.

I am still happy with the lights that I purchased from www.ledlightsg.com

Their cut out measurement for 12watt is 6inch & 6watt is 4inch.

Yes and no. I agreed with the electrician part, best is to get a reliable contractor to do the project if you are doing whole house.

But for the lights , I still will buy myself cos previously my contractor quoted me $50+ for the flat panel downlight which I only bought from www.ledlightsg.com for $30+, with warranty and exactly same quality.

I am still happy with the lights that I purchased from www.ledlightsg.com

Their cut out measurement for 12watt is 6inch & 6watt is 4inch.

Hi sabOng, is your LED downlight still working good? I have just enquire through emails and haven't confirm getting from them yet.

Hi peacejr, so far the led downlight and tube I bought from www.ledlightsg.com

Working fine, still bright and function well.

sabOng, thanks for the review. I have purchased my lights from them, waiting for the lights to be installed :D

I thought of getting from taobao also but really adraif lights will be spoilt etc and will be a headache trying to get them replaced.

What are your thoughts in getting Philips LED downlight? taobao also have right?

Let's say it this way. Lights in Singapore mostly from China. If you have do your homework, a same design Lighting can cost 3-5 times much more expensive than Tao Bao or other China online source.

It is the type of worries most Singaporeans have. Later spoil how, later don't arrive how, later this later that.........

No venture no gain, if you got loads of items to buy for your new house, I strongly recommend China website.

My experience, a similar hanging crystal light I saw in local lighting shop cost $899 after discount, I bought via China website cost me, USD 159. Do the calculation.

i gotten 12watt square downlight at $34 from price is cheap compare to those selling in light shop.

it is very bright and quality is :good:

http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html''>http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html'>http://www.ledlightsg.com/LEDFlatPLC_DownLights.html

Hi sabOng,

my frds recommend me to renotalk for good and cheap led light. as some of the "branded" light outside are also manufactured in PRC. i was thinking why not go for the reasonable price with better quality light in singapore?

their led downlight looks good! :good:

i visit their website at ledlightsg but I cant could not find the downlight and i think their enquire form does not works. :( any other contact method? can view the light right? appreciate if you can advise.

thks thks thousand times

Hi sabOng,

my frds recommend me to renotalk for good and cheap led light. as some of the "branded" light outside are also manufactured in PRC. i was thinking why not go for the reasonable price with better quality light in singapore?

their led downlight looks good! :good:

i visit their website at ledlightsg but I cant could not find the downlight and i think their enquire form does not works. :( any other contact method? can view the light right? appreciate if you can advise.

thks thks thousand times

Hello pilipala,

do you mean this Flat panel downlight?

LEDFlatPanelDownlight grp2

yes i agree with you! but of course quality light is the important one. i do not dare to buy from tabao because no assurance and no warranty coverage , will be very tired to deal with "those" seller lo!

you mean you cannot see the lights from www.ledlightsg.com ? another contact method is phone, you can call or sms them at 91796148 yes can view lights one.

hope the info helps.