Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Joe70

Led Downlight Lobang

Hello pilipala,

do you mean this Flat panel downlight?

yes i agree with you! but of course quality light is the important one. i do not dare to buy from tabao because no assurance and no warranty coverage , will be very tired to deal with "those" seller lo!

you mean you cannot see the lights from www.ledlightsg.com ? another contact method is phone, you can call or sms them at 91796148 yes can view lights one.

hope the info helps.

hi sabOng, yes that is what i am looking for. me too!i had bad experience from buying light online previously! anyway, i had called up yesterday night, they said that the downlight flat panel type thickness is only 1.5cm and it's brighter.

is those lights in your house still good? need your feedback plss

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi sabOng, yes that is what i am looking for. me too!i had bad experience from buying light online previously! anyway, i had called up yesterday night, they said that the downlight flat panel type thickness is only 1.5cm and it's brighter.

is those lights in your house still good? need your feedback plss

hi hi i am so sorry for the super late reply. yes their flatpanel is thin, you may build a thin false ceiling.

yes the lights is good. have you get the lights from them yet? can go ahead. it is cheap and quality is good too.

hi hi i am so sorry for the super late reply. yes their flatpanel is thin, you may build a thin false ceiling.

yes the lights is good. have you get the lights from them yet? can go ahead. it is cheap and quality is good too.

Haha it is alright ! I already gotten the flat panel downlight square body with warm white light from www.LEDLightSG.com already

Renovation in progress, I really must say renovation is really expensive, lucky managed to save up on lights .

Haha it is alright ! I already gotten the flat panel downlight square body with warm white light from www.LEDLightSG.com already

Renovation in progress, I really must say renovation is really expensive, lucky managed to save up on lights .

wow that is fast! hope you like my recommendation , so far ledlightsg.com is the cheapest led light i could find (spent few months to research and viewing) as with a good quality. Good luck to you on the renovation and i also recommend everyone to frequently follow up on the renovation work personally / onsite. if you need a good recommendation on curtain for your new house can try payar lebar there.

wow that is fast! hope you like my recommendation , so far ledlightsg.com is the cheapest led light i could find (spent few months to research and viewing) as with a good quality. Good luck to you on the renovation and i also recommend everyone to frequently follow up on the renovation work personally / onsite. if you need a good recommendation on curtain for your new house can try payar lebar there.

i want to move in asap! :jammin: thanks for your help bro. Those light already on the L-BOX and ceiling, look good and cozy. i had bad experience on previous house whereby the contractor did not do good job and cause all my light burst and the paint job was not done properly !so i on leave to onsite in case anything happen again . yes bro, i need lobang on the curtain, but will be later on, will drop you PM for more information like pricing and location.

I got my LED Downlights from Zenterra Lighting they actually offer a 3 year warranty on their downlights for $36 dollars a piece for their 3 color glass downlight. Plus they gave me a 3 year warranty for my downlight purchase man am i impressed. Their website is www.zenterragroup.com the trick is to go down to their shop and bargain for a better discount haha.

I got my LED Downlights from Zenterra Lighting they actually offer a 3 year warranty on their downlights for $36 dollars a piece for their 3 color glass downlight. Plus they gave me a 3 year warranty for my downlight purchase man am i impressed. Their website is www.zenterragroup.com the trick is to go down to their shop and bargain for a better discount haha.

Hi Spacebrah,

May I know which sale man did you buy from ? I went down to the shop and was not able to bargin at this price.

After some researching, i shortlisted 4 below 

http://houseofchandelier.com/

http://www.zenterragroup.com/

http://www.ledlightsg.com/

http://***.com.sg/

Has anyone gotten any LED downlight from these shop before ?  Can share whether are they reliable ?  I realise some shops carry a wide range (price) and you never know the reliability of the light.  So best is by word of mouth recommendation I guess.

Perhaps you would like to check out yafen.sg to view their range of LED lights, ceiling fans and electrical work at low prices (e.g. LED downlight @ $12) before you make your decision. I have been their customer for more than a year and recommended them to a lot of people and have not heard any complaints thus far.

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:44 AM, spike said:

Perhaps you would like to check out yafen.sg to view their range of LED lights, ceiling fans and electrical work at low prices (e.g. LED downlight @ $12) before you make your decision. I have been their customer for more than a year and recommended them to a lot of people and have not heard any complaints thus far.

yafen.sg price, quality and service are good