Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shanluvs

Can I Hack Hdb Kitchen Wall/floor Within 3 Years?

hi everyone, would like to ask if it's possible to hack kitchen floor and wall for my new flat which was built in 2010?

i know that toilet wall/floor cannot be hacked as per HDB regulations, but i do not see anything mentioned for kitchen.

would like to change it as the current tiles provided by HDB are very ugly.

thanks!!! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi everyone, would like to ask if it's possible to hack kitchen floor and wall for my new flat which was built in 2010?

i know that toilet wall/floor cannot be hacked as per HDB regulations, but i do not see anything mentioned for kitchen.

would like to change it as the current tiles provided by HDB are very ugly.

thanks!!! :D

Is possible to hack the kitchen floor but wall, are you refer to the titles only, if yes. I don't think there is a problem.

But your contractor need a permit to do renovation work. But you don't need a license permit which cost around 300+ because you did not hack any wall.

Hope this information help.

Is possible to hack the kitchen floor but wall, are you refer to the titles only, if yes. I don't think there is a problem.

But your contractor need a permit to do renovation work. But you don't need a license permit which cost around 300+ because you did not hack any wall.

Hope this information help.

if its kitchen wall tiles, can hack? mine is very very ugly :bangwall: