Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

ic. Cage? Ya, but I've seen many of those staying on 2nd floor especially those units very near to walkway shelter have caged themselves in....some grilles are done in a way that it really looked as though the owners have been imprisoned :bow::P

haiz, I seldom open my corridor windows and always wanted to do roller/roman blinds .....unfortunately also KIV cos boh lui .

I want to break free from the cage and chase away birds at the same time!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I want to break free from the cage and chase away birds at the same time!

are u staying on the top floor? Got a friend who's EM is on the top floor and she also hate the birds cos they'll wake her up 24 X 7 and she also dont know what to do with the birds. Btw, she extended her living room and build a roof over it so all the birds gather there everyday, especially in the morning.

Guest hdb_sigh

Let me contribute little bit.

Just to share how my neighbour upstair did their balcony.

I think his nick name start with dmcatxxxx somethnig like that.

He post few of his reno pics in this thread.

Went to his place once. Nice guy. :rofl:

summary02df2.th.jpg

Until now I never ask him how he open his 2nd floor window. :rofl:

Distance from master bedroom window to outer window is almost 2 meter. :notti:

This is how I do mine:

Goodbye balcony, welcome living room.

reno191xn2.th.jpg

Edited by hdb_sigh

are u staying on the top floor? Got a friend who's EM is on the top floor and she also hate the birds cos they'll wake her up 24 X 7 and she also dont know what to do with the birds. Btw, she extended her living room and build a roof over it so all the birds gather there everyday, especially in the morning.

can buy those electronic devices to chase birds away.

electronic devices? Got any pic to show?

homefix and ebay has a lot - machiam those mosquito speakers sending out a "noise" to chase them away.

homefix and ebay has a lot - machiam those mosquito speakers sending out a "noise" to chase them away.

but not auto type right so owner still gotta physically wake up to chase the birds away hor. The best way is to poison the birds but that's too cruel liao.

Thanks mate, for all the advises. I have a wonderfull idea from one of my friends. He suggested to use the Fish nest to block the birds from flying in. So I am thinking of casting net now.

Thanks mate, for all the advises. I have a wonderfull idea from one of my friends. He suggested to use the Fish nest to block the birds from flying in. So I am thinking of casting net now.

you try to google "bird repellant" first - then see what is avaliable in sg.

got speaker types, glue, paint, many out there.

last time nearly bought a custom cd "music" from a US ebayer(sound engineer), he mixes different freq to chase different types of PEST. all these "music" , the human ear cannot hear one. but to he birds it's like shouting to them "f*** off bl*** h***" wakakaka.

the cd can be played using any cd player.

Mine is also near salvation army. $458k

wow, Bishan EM all nearly half a million.

how much did both of u (angielim & tinkle) paid abv valuation? High floor?

Edited by hello88

Mine is also near salvation army. $458k

Oohh...the one opp salvation army? I was interested in that unit too..but called too late! lol...taken by you!!

wow, Bishan EM all nearly half a million.

how much did both of u (angielim & tinkle) paid abv valuation? High floor?

I paid 27k COV...low floor..

Oohh...the one opp salvation army? I was interested in that unit too..but called too late! lol...taken by you!!

I paid 27k COV...low floor..

I aim there too but miss it :dancingqueen: So in the end ended in one street across, Bradell road, Toa Payoh

I aim there too but miss it :rofl: So in the end ended in one street across, Bradell road, Toa Payoh

TPY? near to Lor 8?

Edited by hello88