Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

i am still exploring how to upload the pictures. Saw an instruction posting on the Blog page. Need to digest and experiment first.

go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account first.

take your pics, then upload to photobucket.

from there you can link your pics to any forum/messengers ..etc

when posting pics in this forum

highlight the link first (the link to your photobucket pic) then click the image.gif icon.

it will auto bracket your link to show pics in your post

Edited by MaCe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

or try using http://www.imageshack.us/

if really still having difficulies then can try to email the pics to MaCe and get him to post :notti::P . He's the expert in IT ...heehee....his posted pics in another thread very sui sui

Edited by hello88

ya lah, do chemcial wash then see how. Sometimes close one eye or both eyes can la. In fact, white grouting easily become black and I've given up on that especially when u got kids at home. Initially my kids also kept rabbit then a small parrot we rescued from void deck then terrapins, etc. All of these pets given up liao. Now only got fish tank with some red parrot fishes and my lor han.

for safety, please install grilles.

thanks for the advice.

grilles - bo pian .. :notti: no $$ liao. anyway, we are hardly home or rather, we are home only after office hours ... i.e. 9pm to 7am daily :jawdrop: will keep on reminding the kids but the parapet is indeed high. recalled it was at least 1.2m high, wondering if this is the norm.

will try out the photobucket thing tonight. :P see whether i am classified under computer idiot or not.

or try using http://www.imageshack.us/

if really still having difficulies then can try to email the pics to MaCe and get him to post :notti::P . He's the expert in IT ...heehee....his posted pics in another thread very sui sui

expert your head - me still struggling to keep up... :jawdrop:

testing testing using photobucket

here's the clearer picture taken from my balcony

welcome.jpg

got these dogs since pa tor time and dunno what to do with them now. Cant bear to give away

IMG_0025.jpg

expert your head - me still struggling to keep up... :notti:

see u're the expert la. Teach me so many things liao. Xie Xie ni

Edited by hello88

your cam is phone cam? pic is good leh.

my hands always shaking - thats why my pics always blur blur despite of 2megapix.

infact with 1.2megapix pic quality is vry good liao.

Most of the time it's the human factor - my hands shaking...

your cam is phone cam? pic is good leh.

my hands always shaking - thats why my pics always blur blur despite of 2megapix.

infact with 1.2megapix pic quality is vry good liao.

Most of the time it's the human factor - my hands shaking...

its my old Canon powershot A400 camera, baru 3.2 megapixel. U took too many chicken feet till hands shakey ar :notti: ?

ya lah, do chemcial wash then see how. Sometimes close one eye or both eyes can la. In fact, white grouting easily become black and I've given up on that especially when u got kids at home. Initially my kids also kept rabbit then a small parrot we rescued from void deck then terrapins, etc. All of these pets given up liao. Now only got fish tank with some red parrot fishes and my lor han.

for safety, please install grilles.

Yah Grill only in balcony like those hello88 have. Please not all the way up like mine.

Sometimes with children, we have to close one eye and open the other else really end like Just like Ah Nei, face always black black. :thumbs up:

Hello88,

Good view, from your balcony. I don't post mine else people may think I am living in Changi Hotel. :thumbs up:

Yah Grill only in balcony like those hello88 have. Please not all the way up like mine.

Sometimes with children, we have to close one eye and open the other else really end like Just like Ah Nei, face always black black. :thumbs up:

I don't post mine else people may think I am living in Changi Hotel. :thumbs up:

dun say till like that la. Maybe they got a reason y they do up the grilles to ceiling. U must like your place then u'll be happy when at home.

Edited by hello88

but hor...some pple are paranoids - my block got one unit at 6 or 8 floor did a cage....some more theres no sewer pipes or anything for the imaginary "thief" to climb .... think they watch too much SPIDERMAN.

next time got extra $$$ can always remove mah...

dun say till like that la. Maybe they got a reason y they do up the grilles to ceiling. U must like your place then u'll be happy when at home.

Ya loh. What to do, house got small children, how beautiful it is will soon be gone. Imaging my house got newton circle round around, playground slide, see saw, swimming pool, outdoor soccer place, staircase, play room toys..... Boo Bian.

So many. So I think grill will be there until the children grow up. So Ahnai Ahnai now. Next time got money then see how.

Ya loh. What to do, house got small children, how beautiful it is will soon be gone. Imaging my house got newton circle round around, playground slide, see saw, swimming pool, outdoor soccer place, staircase, play room toys..... Boo Bian.

So many. So I think grill will be there until the children grow up. So Ahnai Ahnai now. Next time got money then see how.

aiya, my place also very messy most of the times and dunno y ppl's house can be so neat. I'll be motivated to clean up once I cant tahan the mess. Got plenty of toys everywhere most of the times and always gotta 'order' my boys to keep their toys.

as for reno, not necessary to do all at once la cos need $ leh. Do the needful then next time got money then do lor. Who knows, maybe years down the line and u decided to move to private property liao.

Edited by hello88

can install grills on the balcony access glass doors instead of grilles on the balcony itself.

something like the pic.

grill.jpg

can install grills on the balcony access glass doors instead of grilles on the balcony itself.

something like the pic.

grill.jpg

your balcony ar?

your balcony ar?

ya - b4 reno - super ORHBIANG!:thumbs up: balcony tiles look more like hawkercentre toilet tiles... :thumbs up: