Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Not sure if u hunks and babes have tried playing this

Crimson Room

Viridian Room

NB: Continue clicking till u end the game and read the sub-titles as clues are hidden there.

Warning: U can get addicted cos u really wanna finish off the game. Can play it with your spouse or your kids. The feeling is great once u find all the clues and get out of the room. Test your patience :jawdrop: !! and determination :sport-smiley-003: . Try Crimson Room first and once u cleared it, go on to Viridian Room. The amazing thing about this Jap invented game is that u cant use the codes given to your friend to finish off the game even if both of u are playing the game at the same time at different places.

Good luck!!! :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The reno cost almost around that. I just did major reno for my new EM it around S$48K exclude air-con/furniture/hob/hood/tap/light.

show us pics leh.... must be v nice reno

wow! $48k! mine hovers around $35k inc aircon, laminate, lcd tv, staircase carpet ... v tight budget cos getting broke...hopefully exceed go up too much.

btw, i just noticed my EM got no holes outside for hanging the bamboo poles :yamseng: oh dear.... and i dont have a balcony to hang the clothes too.

anyone has same issue as me? hmmmm.... :)

Edited by tinkle

btw, i just noticed my EM got no holes outside for hanging the bamboo poles :yamseng: oh dear.... and i dont have a balcony to hang the clothes too.

anyone has same issue as me? hmmmm.... :)

i think i ever came across someone who also had same problem as u. She also extended her living room so no place to hang her laundry but i think her EM got a service balcony. U also extended yr living room?

btw, i just noticed my EM got no holes outside for hanging the bamboo poles :) oh dear.... and i dont have a balcony to hang the clothes too.

anyone has same issue as me? hmmmm.... :dancingqueen:

Mine also don't have! but they installed 'illegal' ones outside..

Mine also don't have! but they installed 'illegal' ones outside..

how does the illegal ones look like :dunno: ?

Edited by hello88

Same as normal ones lor...I see if i can take any pictures later...

got yr keys already?

it wld be great if u cld take snap a pic & show us. I think those EM in Serangoon North near Sheng Shiong also got no exterior laundry holes so most owners use the balcony aka yard for laundry purposes :dunno: .

got yr keys already?

it wld be great if u cld take snap a pic & show us. I think those EM in Serangoon North near Sheng Shiong also got no exterior laundry holes so most owners use the balcony aka yard for laundry purposes :bangwall: .

it looks exactly like normal HDB ones..will try to take a pic tomorrow if i pop by..it was soooo dark just now..

Dear Maisonette owners,

I would love to be a Maisonette owner but having some problems with the sale. The seller does not want to sell till Nov. We would like to move in ASAP thus renovation job would ideally be as fast as possible as well. The entire family has be uprooted for 5 months for this transaction and renovation. Hope it will go well. We have been married for more than 10 years and have 2 kids (very young) and this is our 1st home. We have been too scarred to commit. (Not scared to get married young but scared to buy house). Anyway, first appoint in early September and hope to get the key by late Oct.

Started looking at IDs and this forum. Learning lot from you guys. Great forum.

Dear Maisonette owners,

I would love to be a Maisonette owner but having some problems with the sale. The seller does not want to sell till Nov. We would like to move in ASAP thus renovation job would ideally be as fast as possible as well. The entire family has be uprooted for 5 months for this transaction and renovation. Hope it will go well. We have been married for more than 10 years and have 2 kids (very young) and this is our 1st home. We have been too scarred to commit. (Not scared to get married young but scared to buy house). Anyway, first appoint in early September and hope to get the key by late Oct.

Started looking at IDs and this forum. Learning lot from you guys. Great forum.

Hi fishpond,

welcome to EM and hope u'll be able to get hold of that EM. Yr kids wld love having their own house and also the bigger floor area to run about. As for mummy and daddy, welcome to more housework after getting EM...heee......in fact, ENDLESS housework.

btw, whereabout is yr EM? Did u managed to get a good price for it?

Hi fishpond,

welcome to EM and hope u'll be able to get hold of that EM. Yr kids wld love having their own house and also the bigger floor area to run about. As for mummy and daddy, welcome to more housework after getting EM...heee......in fact, ENDLESS housework.

btw, whereabout is yr EM? Did u managed to get a good price for it?

ya price now like crazy...papers already signed?

congrats, got pics to show since house nice nice after reno.

whereabout is your EM so I can update in my signature.

Hello88, Pleae update your signature. I have moved in. Thanks.

Dear all,

Update: Executed my OTP, signed the loan docs, and agent has submitted for 1st appt - date is for Sep 19 (almost an 8-weeks wait).

Pray Pray ... everything 'smooth smooth' no more hiccups ... already very sianz 8 weeks to 1st appt.

Agent said that seller is agreeable to an early completion, so will strive and push the lawyers for it. Hopefully the bank officer refers an efficient lawyer to us. And so, if everything move swee swee, we shud be able to complete by end Oct and $$$ fly fly at the same time.

Still getting mixed reactions on my purchase :sport-smiley-004:

Some said good buy, some said we kena 'smoked and 'robbed' ...

done deal liao - can only hope for the best.

Have been reading the thread from page 1 (n still reading, now stopped at page 15). Seems that budget of doing minor works at 10k is Mission Impossible :rolleyes:

1. MBR and common toilets

2. paint whole house including grills (using nippon medifresh)

3. Redo sink n cooking hob area, change chute

4. change lighting switches

5. change main door

6. polish marble flooring

7. varnish parquet flooring

8. Chemical wash balcony and kitchen flooring

any feedback on this?

company's web surfing - tons of firewall - block here block there ... cant even see pictures. have to go back to log on from home lappy.

Dear all,

Update: Executed my OTP, signed the loan docs, and agent has submitted for 1st appt - date is for Sep 19 (almost an 8-weeks wait).

Pray Pray ... everything 'smooth smooth' no more hiccups ... already very sianz 8 weeks to 1st appt.

Agent said that seller is agreeable to an early completion, so will strive and push the lawyers for it. Hopefully the bank officer refers an efficient lawyer to us. And so, if everything move swee swee, we shud be able to complete by end Oct and $$$ fly fly at the same time.

Still getting mixed reactions on my purchase :sport-smiley-004:

Some said good buy, some said we kena 'smoked and 'robbed' ...

done deal liao - can only hope for the best.

Have been reading the thread from page 1 (n still reading, now stopped at page 15). Seems that budget of doing minor works at 10k is Mission Impossible :yamseng:

1. MBR and common toilets

2. paint whole house including grills (using nippon medifresh)

3. Redo sink n cooking hob area, change chute

4. change lighting switches

5. change main door

6. polish marble flooring

7. varnish parquet flooring

8. Chemical wash balcony and kitchen flooring

any feedback on this?

company's web surfing - tons of firewall - block here block there ... cant even see pictures. have to go back to log on from home lappy.

1. MBR and common toilets - one toilet is around $3k

2. paint whole house including grills (using nippon medifresh) - www.nipponpaint.com.sg $1600

3. Redo sink n cooking hob area, change chute - price difference a lot from brand+layout.

4. change lighting switches - depends from $3.50 a pcs.

5. change main door - from $380 to $1000

6. polish marble flooring - no idea

7. varnish parquet flooring - $100-$200 per room, staircase = $350

8. Chemical wash balcony and kitchen flooring - around $120.

Edited by MaCe