Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

We have a BBQ set that we were thinking of using as well. We would probably need to install a fan (like those in Cafe iguana) or something to blow away some of the smoke.

Would be nice to have this balcony area being made into alfresco dining area.

365 for Tampines. Does that include COV. Are you near the stadium? That is very good price.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We have a BBQ set that we were thinking of using as well. We would probably need to install a fan (like those in Cafe iguana) or something to blow away some of the smoke.

Would be nice to have this balcony area being made into alfresco dining area.

365 for Tampines. Does that include COV. Are you near the stadium? That is very good price.

hmm.....sound great hor. Maybe u can invite all of u to your place for BBQ....hahaha :sport-smiley-004:

ya, 365k for Tampines is a good buy :furious:

Good grief. Where's that?

its in opposition ward. I think its a HUDC near SRJC but agent advertised in today's classified as EM.

Edited by hello88

hmm.....sound great hor. Maybe u can invite all of u to your place for BBQ....hahaha :)

ya, 365k for Tampines is a good buy :bangwall:

hi fishpond and hello88,

nope, bought at value. is the stretch of EM behind the polyclinic.

fishpond,

can share where is your em? so i guess yours is cov?

No. I don't check daily... stopped after we bought our EM...but was just so shocked and curious about the $510k price tag for Hougang EM. Blossom0501 should be really happy. Seems like the asking prices for EMs have just rocketed...but wonder if there are actually any takers and wonder where these people move to after they sell?

:notti: yeah, agree that the BIG GUY up there was helping us. We inked the deal before the HDB/URA annoucements came out, and thot we hit the high note Also have to thank my 2 kids as well as heard from the agent that the sellers like my kids very much, n decided to let us buy the unit.

Question: When is a good time to bring FSM to see the place? Before 1st appt or after?

I am thinking of doing it after the lunar 7th month, which is about 2 weeks before 1st appt, but dunno if sellers will be offended or not? As we need to move in as quickly as possible, and minimise 'down time' after completion, thinking of taking up angielim's suggestion of getting the in-principle approval before starting reno. Anyone brought FSM before 1st appt?

:notti: yeah, agree that the BIG GUY up there was helping us. We inked the deal before the HDB/URA annoucements came out, and thot we hit the high note Also have to thank my 2 kids as well as heard from the agent that the sellers like my kids very much, n decided to let us buy the unit.

Question: When is a good time to bring FSM to see the place? Before 1st appt or after?

I am thinking of doing it after the lunar 7th month, which is about 2 weeks before 1st appt, but dunno if sellers will be offended or not? As we need to move in as quickly as possible, and minimise 'down time' after completion, thinking of taking up angielim's suggestion of getting the in-principle approval before starting reno. Anyone brought FSM before 1st appt?

I asked the owners if i could bring my FSM after the 1st appt..they're quite ok with it.. :dunno:

Parents said buyers of high priced EMs are probably cash rich en-bloc beneficiaries. Logical since the en-bloc beneficiaries are used to big spaces and the EMs/ EAs are the biggest HDB units available. Maybe that's why EMs suddenly become hot. Trickle down effect.

Just think that these cash-rich people should try to be more stingy and prudent with their purchases...they drive up the market price too fast...

Hi,

My first post in this forum and I guess this would be the best place to make it.

Got an EM in Tampines too since 1 Jan 07 but now saving up for the renovation. About the only things I can reuse are the staircase and 1st floor tiles. The rest must go....along with lots of $.....

I just came back from the exhibition in Singapore Expo, think IDs would be out of my budget...sigh....

Anyways, hope to learn lots from you guys as I try to create a dream home on a earthly budget :dancingqueen:

Hi,

My first post in this forum and I guess this would be the best place to make it.

Got an EM in Tampines too since 1 Jan 07 but now saving up for the renovation. About the only things I can reuse are the staircase and 1st floor tiles. The rest must go....along with lots of $.....

I just came back from the exhibition in Singapore Expo, think IDs would be out of my budget...sigh....

Anyways, hope to learn lots from you guys as I try to create a dream home on a earthly budget :dunno:

welcome to renotalk!:dancingqueen:

i did 21k - the cheapest so far. :dunno:

welcome to renotalk!:dancingqueen:

i did 21k - the cheapest so far. :dunno:

Thanks. I wish I could do it for 21k. with wiring, windows, grilles, redo 3 toilets, level balcony, build awning, retile whole of 2nd level........maybe 21K times 2?

Thanks. I wish I could do it for 21k. with wiring, windows, grilles, redo 3 toilets, level balcony, build awning, retile whole of 2nd level........maybe 21K times 2?

:thumbs up: your 3 toilets already $3k x 3 = $9k liao.

awning $3k+, level balcony $1k+, wiring $2k+ and retile $3k+

things i didnt do -

1) toilets

2) balcony only hack+tile

3) windows(hdb original)

happy renovating :bangwall:

Hi,

Anyways, hope to learn lots from you guys as I try to create a dream home on a earthly budget :thumbs up:

hopefully u can re-built everything for less than 50k.