Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hey hi i stay in an EM at woodlands....144sqm....:jawdrop: plannin to do some minor reno to the place cos the last renovation was done 9 years ago when my family and I moved in....nice to know you all here :dunno:

wah welcome welcome

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest hdb_sigh
hey hi i stay in an EM at woodlands....144sqm....:dancingqueen: plannin to do some minor reno to the place cos the last renovation was done 9 years ago when my family and I moved in....nice to know you all here :good:

I like your nick name. Real EM hardcore :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome to EM thread and enjoy urself.

Post more pics to make the thread more interesting :sport-smiley-004:

Here my contribution just to make the thread more colorfull.

The pic was taken on 23 June 07 from my balcony/ living room.

The view is overlooking HDB Toa Payoh Hub.

Right infront is PIE. Rather noise at night. Enjoy :dancingqueen:

sunsentjalanrajahtt6.th.jpg

Edited by hdb_sigh

wow, 9 yrs ago. Welcome to EM thread. So what minor reno are u considering?

planning to repaint the whole house, change the aircon, renovate all the bathrooms, kitchen and 2 common bedrooms. the floor and wall tiles in kitchen and bathrooms are from HDB so wanna change them :notti:

I like your nick name. Real EM hardcore :good:

Welcome to EM thread and enjoy urself.

Post more pics to make the thread more interesting :D

Right infront is PIE. Rather noise at night. Enjoy :P

yahh i really like EM esp the layout. It gives you the space and the privacy (for the bedrooms) moreover, there are 3 bathrooms! haha i have no pics of my place at the moment but will take some to share with you all :)

you have a nice view! i ever been to some EMs where the living room/balcony is facing the side of another block or the corridor of the block. hee

planning to repaint the whole house, change the aircon, renovate all the bathrooms, kitchen and 2 common bedrooms. the floor and wall tiles in kitchen and bathrooms are from HDB so wanna change them :P

yahh i really like EM esp the layout. It gives you the space and the privacy (for the bedrooms) moreover, there are 3 bathrooms! haha i have no pics of my place at the moment but will take some to share with you all :notti:

wow, that's considered pretty major reno as wall n floor tiles cost alot for the kitchen and bathrooms. I'll also renovate my house again if I have the $ few years down the road and still dont intend to move by then. We also like the privacy of staying in an EM with the bedrooms upstairs but at times, still few the EM is too small. Haha....

Ya, snap some pics and show u..heeeheeee :good:

Right infront is PIE. Rather noise at night. Enjoy :D

your EM is one of those EMs at Jalan Rajah?

planning to repaint the whole house, change the aircon, renovate all the bathrooms, kitchen and 2 common bedrooms. the floor and wall tiles in kitchen and bathrooms are from HDB so wanna change them :good:

yahh i really like EM esp the layout. It gives you the space and the privacy (for the bedrooms) moreover, there are 3 bathrooms! haha i have no pics of my place at the moment but will take some to share with you all :D

wah, meaning you got to rent a house, move out temporily. the prices for reno now is **** lot cheaper compare to 9 years ago especially windows and grilles.

you have a nice view! i ever been to some EMs where the living room/balcony is facing the side of another block or the corridor of the block. hee

hee, thats my house you are talking about. balcony see the playground, front see carpark... haiz

my balcony overlooking Sengkang estate

sengkang.jpg

either your camera too expensive or all sengkang residents didnt pay PUB bills....wakakakakka

either your camera too expensive or all sengkang residents didnt pay PUB bills....wakakakakka

both wrong cos camera is cheapo, sengkang residents got pay bills....my camera not that powerful n my skill also not good....kakakakakaka :D

wah, meaning you got to rent a house, move out temporily. the prices for reno now is **** lot cheaper compare to 9 years ago especially windows and grilles.

Really? How much did it cost you to change all your windows and grilles?

System 4 aircon - Did anyone install Daikin or Mitsubitshi inverter n non inverter System 4 so far?

Cheers.

Hi Blossom,

I bought the Daikin S4 (non invertor)... was told this is one of the few models of S4 wh i could install bec of the current restriction :dancingqueen:

Just installed the piping yesterday - 2 sets downstairs and 2 upstairs... amazing when i see them install... gotta even hack thru the awning to get the level 1.

planning to repaint the whole house, change the aircon, renovate all the bathrooms, kitchen and 2 common bedrooms. the floor and wall tiles in kitchen and bathrooms are from HDB so wanna change them :)

yahh i really like EM esp the layout. It gives you the space and the privacy (for the bedrooms) moreover, there are 3 bathrooms! haha i have no pics of my place at the moment but will take some to share with you all :good:

Welcome EM Lover....

Ur reno plan was the same as mine..... except that i changed the flooring. When u starting reno?

Hi,

My first post in this forum and I guess this would be the best place to make it.

Got an EM in Tampines too since 1 Jan 07 but now saving up for the renovation. About the only things I can reuse are the staircase and 1st floor tiles. The rest must go....along with lots of $.....

I just came back from the exhibition in Singapore Expo, think IDs would be out of my budget...sigh....

Anyways, hope to learn lots from you guys as I try to create a dream home on a earthly budget :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome arknuss!

Hi MaCe,

Me lost in reading all the threads and blogs. Can u PM me yr contractor and the works u have done for yr EM? Have to start working out my sums for reno and would like to start to consult contractors for quotes

Me too went to Singapore Expo to look at the packages ... really :deal: cut throat .

System 4 aircon - Did anyone install Daikin or Mitsubitshi inverter n non inverter System 4 so far?

Cheers.

Hi, blossom0501

I installed Mistubitshi inverter (system 4) from Gain City, It is very low nosie (room & compressor), living room can get it comfortable temp level.

Hi, blossom0501

I installed Mistubitshi inverter (system 4) from Gain City, It is very low nosie (room & compressor), living room can get it comfortable temp level.

wow, u installed Mit inverter system 4. So what's the electrical loading for your block? Already upgraded?

Hi Blossom,

I bought the Daikin S4 (non invertor)... was told this is one of the few models of S4 wh i could install bec of the current restriction :(

Just installed the piping yesterday - 2 sets downstairs and 2 upstairs... amazing when i see them install... gotta even hack thru the awning to get the level 1.

what's the BTU configuration for your 4 units?

wow, u installed Mit inverter system 4. So what's the electrical loading for your block? Already upgraded?

what's the BTU configuration for your 4 units?

Me planning to get the Mit inverter system 4 too...seems that the only way I can install 4 units is to get the inverter..otherwise not enough power..still waiting for quote..How much you paid for yours?

Hello to all!I just collected my keys around two weeks ago.Location hougang ave 8 and bought for very reasonable price :yamseng: really proud to be an EM owner.Area 148sqm

Edited by mitoev91