Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hello to all!I just collected my keys around two weeks ago.Location hougang ave 8 and bought for very reasonable price :yamseng: really proud to be an EM owner.Area 148sqm

hello welcome to EM thread. Looks like my signature getting longer and longer. So u getting quotes and awaiting to reno?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yah got my quote already and starting this friday.But not doing much only kitchen and three toilets cos low budget.

as long as in good and move in condition then better to save the $. U paid $20k above valuation right?

Nope infact 2k below val....Tats why many ppl say i am very heng and very very cheap price.One of the neighbour told me he bought his unit for $520k in 1997.why u ask me whether izzit 20k above?

Edited by mitoev91

Nope infact 2k below val....Tats why many ppl say i am very heng and very very cheap price.One of the neighbour told me he bought his unit for $520k in 1997.why u ask me whether izzit 20k above?

wow, very lucky to get below valuation. Reno still in good condition right? That's y no need to overhaul the place. Btw, where's your EM? Me over at Blk 300series and EM already 22yrs old. Avenue 8 got many EMs, mostly with the squarish balcony aka yard.

asked u about the COV cos I confused liao. Too many EM owners out of a sudden. I mistaken u as WelcomeHome who just bought a EM at Serangoon North for 25k COV. So sorri....me very lousy co-ordinator... :bangwall:

yup, back in 1997...EM prices ranges from 450k onwards. I nearly bought one for 480k. Luckily I didnt otherwise sure make a huge lost as one unit from that block just sold for a mere 400k which is considered quite high liao but then, maybe next few months can see higher resale prices.

Edited by hello88

Mine 600series around 20+yrs old.kitchen and three toilet bad condition.Living and dinning area marble flooring and three bedroom ceramic tiles still in very good condition.Btw i bought $320+k

Ya man the price very scary.Me first time buyer somemore got 30k grant :bangwall:

Btw ur side any lift upgrading?My side starting soon and my block is walkup block so the lift serving only 3rd floor and six or seven units

Edited by mitoev91

Mine 600series around 20+yrs old.kitchen and three toilet bad condition.Living and dinning area marble flooring and three bedroom ceramic tiles still in very good condition.Btw i bought $320+k

Ya man the price very scary.Me first time buyer somemore got 30k grant :bangwall:

Btw ur side any lift upgrading?My side starting soon and my block is walkup block so the lift serving only 3rd floor and six or seven units.

good buy :bangwall: . Me already enjoyed the 50k grant for my previous 4room so EM boh grant liao. I bought at 310k back in mid 2005. My side boh upgrading la.....gotta wait long long hor cos hammer strong strong leh. But not too bad la cos I think my S & C charges are slightly cheaper compared to other exec flats in other town councils. Anyway, the lift starts from 4th floor onwards so those on 2nd floor gotta do leg exercises :bangwall: everyday.

Ur EM at which level?

My side PAP.Mine is on the third floor the highest liao cos only level 1 to 4.

yup your side under thunder cos there aint many EMs under hammer. oh....luckily got lift upgrading so just nice. I bought below valuation cos need to overhaul the whole **** place. Did everything except staircase railings.

Guest hdb_sigh
your EM is one of those EMs at Jalan Rajah?

Yep, my place at Jalan Rajah :D

either your camera too expensive or all sengkang residents didnt pay PUB bills....wakakakakka

For a moment I also have the same thinking as you. HAHAHAHAHAHA :bangwall:

MACE, how about your pic from Balcony? Time to share :D

OH OH.......its 12 midnight "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!:bangwall:!" :bangwall:

Edited by hdb_sigh

wow, that's considered pretty major reno as wall n floor tiles cost alot for the kitchen and bathrooms. I'll also renovate my house again if I have the $ few years down the road and still dont intend to move by then. We also like the privacy of staying in an EM with the bedrooms upstairs but at times, still few the EM is too small. Haha....

yahh din do much for the 2 bedrooms and the bathrooms. cant hack the kitchen and bathrooms wall and floor tiles when got the place...hence plan to renovate to give a fresher look. :sport-smiley-004:

ever toyed with the idea to buy a jumbo in woodlands since the price is pretty alrite w the kind of space u have but still prefer the current place. have a nice unblocked neighbourhood park view so find it very hard to sell this flat...hee

wah, meaning you got to rent a house, move out temporily. the prices for reno now is **** lot cheaper compare to 9 years ago especially windows and grilles.

hee, thats my house you are talking about. balcony see the playground, front see carpark... haiz

wont be moving out cos the reno wont take too long. most prob will have them in diff stages since it is more like a touch up to the current flat. ok lahh your place is still quite alrite actually. easy access to carpark rite? a bit like those terrace houses where u can walk to ur car in few steps hee. i have viewed an EM at bt batok before, the balcony was facing the kitchen of another blk and the opposite blk is very very close! hee

9k+9k+12k+12K

(9+12 for level 1, 9 for children room, 12 for MBR).

hello there.. I am the new kid on the block.. My EM is at sernagoon north. 25k Above evluation... waiting for 1st apooint at Sep 07. Conidtion of the flat. very ugly.. need to build toilet downstair as mum and kids need it. Hopefully can spend around $30k for renovation. I have this ugly layout that the WC stuck at the end in the upstair common toilet. So lousy deisgn, the person design this need to be caned

hello there.. I am the new kid on the block.. My EM is at sernagoon north. 25k Above evluation... waiting for 1st apooint at Sep 07. Conidtion of the flat. very ugly.. need to build toilet downstair as mum and kids need it. Hopefully can spend around $30k for renovation. I have this ugly layout that the WC stuck at the end in the upstair common toilet. So lousy deisgn, the person design this need to be caned

welcome!

U need to re-do all the floorings? Serangoon North also same layout? Homeowner having different layout leh. Urs near to Yio Chu Kang Chapel ar?

your layout exactly like mine....really boh tahan the architect who did such lousy design. Just like those who have the squarish balcony whereby the rubbish chute is nearest to the window and not in the kitchen. The architects deserved to be kick in the ***.

I done up my shower area nearest to the door ie wet (shower), dry (sink), dry (wc) configuration and now I'm regretting. I should have done it dry (sink), wet (shower), dry (wc) instead but during that time, didnt like the idea of dry, wet, dry configuration.

must kena TOTO then I wanna re-renovate my place

Edited by hello88