Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

I also sign the OTP in april cos the market start heating up.I also did overlay for the three toilet and kitchen tiles should be complete by tomorrow.No time to take pic today will try to take some tomorrow and show u.

Me also think of doing up the roof but really no bullets already unless kena 4D again.

U planning to install which brand of aircon?I will be doing up my aircon on thursday.Starmex inverter sys3 28000btu plus bracket and installation total damage $2600 dunno ex anot?

Edited by mitoev91

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes hacking it and making the parquet . Here goes my $3000. any reason why the staircase so expensive?

thanks for all you advise. I am going to keep the bottom cabinet. as for the wash basin area, will retile to grey as well. the whole brickwall just stay there.

Any idea on the wall tile on the balcany that is durable not afraid of rain or shine. I was thinking some very rough so that hairline crack also cannot see.

Any one has overlay the toilet tiles?

Here is the toilet and the whole house "red" colour tile.

MBRtoilet.jpg

upperstorey.jpg

U mean your contractor quote u the parquet staircase for $3K, does it include the railing? I did my staircase with parquet for 1.8K, without railing

Btw tristesse u bought from one young couple think the guy is a music producer or composer on the 3th storey is it?Did u happen to see another house at blk 138 3th storey and the owner shifted out?

U mean your contractor quote u the parquet staircase for $3K, does it include the railing? I did my staircase with parquet for 1.8K, without railing

Actual quotation not yet. but i gather from others it's around that price. Hope my ID can get it cheaper.

your staircase is parquet on top and plastering at the sides rite? Got picture

Wow the built in wardrobe is so expensive, i will settle for those ready made one. Wait, I move out in less than 5 years then Heart will be very pain.

Homeowner,

I remember that u mentioned that Seng kwong did the cabinets for your rooms. How's the workmanship?

I am thinking of using them cos i think they r cheaper than Alumix. I want to make one with only the outer frame and frosted glass doors.

Thumbs up for their workmanship. I found the installers excellent. The designer so-so. The installers were very professional, took pride in their work and cleaned up after themselves. While installing, the installers pointed out a design flaw (a door blocked the drawer from opening fully) and got the doors changed for me, at their own cost. Yah, I did a shell for the study room. :jawdrop: No regrets.

Wow the built in wardrobe is so expensive, i will settle for those ready made one. Wait, I move out in less than 5 years then Heart will be very pain.

One reason why we finally agreed to spend - the Seng Kwong wardrobes can be dismantled and reinstalled.

Only thing, I think we have to let our buyers know that they are not included in case they make a ruckus on the 2nd appointment date.

Btw tristesse u bought from one young couple think the guy is a music producer or composer on the 3th storey is it?Did u happen to see another house at blk 138 3th storey and the owner shifted out?

wow! you must've been looking around for units in the vicinity?

actually the former owner of the em my husband and i purchased is an elderly uncle (the father of the guy who's into music, but he's not a music producer. he's in web design i think) who has moved to a condo with his wife. their son and his wife (the young couple) were merely living there in the interim.

the block's 142 though... and yes, another unit on the 3rd floor has been sold - it's being renovated now.

Actual quotation not yet. but i gather from others it's around that price. Hope my ID can get it cheaper.

your staircase is parquet on top and plastering at the sides rite? Got picture

One of the pic I posted for my house is the staircase. What u mean by plastering at the side?

bigbird, you quite lucky leh - the marble flooring(OLD type).

cos i saw new ones(nowadays) all look **** jialat....

Yah, I agree. The affordable marble nowadays have lots of holes. The old type is a lot better. I'm sure there are really good quality ones available still but you probably have to pay the sky for them.

Hi All,

Have been reading this forum. Finally decided to get a EM in Yishun :notti:

and will take over the Key on 15th Nov 2007.

Can help to advise which ID/Contrator is recommended?

Thanks

J&J

Hi All,

Have been reading this forum. Finally decided to get a EM in Yishun :good:

and will take over the Key on 15th Nov 2007.

Can help to advise which ID/Contrator is recommended?

Thanks

J&J

wah congrats!:notti:

me using hobee, go read about their IRONCLAD reputation under renovation firms section.

Suggest that you get a few quotations and go and see the workmanship yourself. Mace's done by Ho Bee, popular in this forum. Mine's by Callicrates (Mr. Lim, Tel: 9766 5695)

wow, so many posts within 2 days and I've lost count. If there's any new birds in this thread, pls pm me your info so I can update in my signature. I blur liao. Anyway, cant come in that often now as just gone back to work on Mon, 27 Aug after 3.5month of Maternity leave + leave.

Hi bro & sis,

Have moved in for couple of mths and wanna shared with you the pics for my new house. See below for the link

i56EF84CA-746F-4CC9-BE46-563E7BD17685.jpg

i55DA9E62-3B81-49C7-8FBE-25ED3B8638FF.jpg

iAFE20665-297A-49FC-875A-5B823D624FF5.jpg

iB7518DB5-43F1-49E2-9B25-81C304BF87F4.jpg

So fortunate to get a corner unit :sport-smiley-003: .

Your floorplan looks like mine but your reno is so much better looking and easy to sell off next time.

Your utility room very nicely done up. Btw, u knocked down the wall of the utility room and the walls at the main door right? Hmmm....did u created the windows at the utility room? !!

the marble flooring so wu la la, really very swee :dunno: . Hubby and I just hoping we kena one big time from TOTO then move out temporary and re-renovate the whole **** house again.

hey, the window facing the main door also done up by your contractor? Very unique to have this window at this location cos never seen any around before :deal:

Hey,

Tks for everyone advise...as am a new kid in this forum..may be a bit blur blur...so pls give me advise ...okay

:bangwall:

Am actually planning to do up 3 toilets and also hack away the existing kitchen wall and custom make 2 cupboard for the bedroom...any idea how much is the damage??

Also can anyone advise me where i can get good bargain for landscape fountain?? so far everything seem to be very expensive...we may need to go on diet soon :bangwall: