Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

It's a good idea to design your own and fit everything to your own needs. You can post your designs here if you want feedback!

Just a sample of my work in progress

housefm8.jpg

Is this an open kitchen? Or are you having glass walls to keep out the oil?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mitoev91, hi 5, u also like ang-ang kitchen?

i love my kitchen colour too... but i think it's a pity i didnt make it all red instead.

what color solid top r u using?

My renovation blog

reno completing soon? I love your kitchen wall tiles? Is it in 1 by 1 or 2 by 1? Cant see the grout so cant tell the size of the tile but really good choice of wall tiles :furious:

reno completing soon? I love your kitchen wall tiles? Is it in 1 by 1 or 2 by 1? Cant see the grout so cant tell the size of the tile but really good choice of wall tiles :furious:

hello88,

almost completing... just short of installing the Alumix sliding door for the MBR cabinet/ WIW/store, carpeting the staircase and installing curtains. In the meantime, we do our unpacking first.

Kitchen tiles r 4 by 2 in 1 tile.

mitoev91, hi 5, u also like ang-ang kitchen?

i love my kitchen colour too... but i think it's a pity i didnt make it all red instead.

what color solid top r u using?

Yes i love ang ang kitchen.I am using black for solid top.

hi guys,

finally found the time to log on.

just had my 1st appt last week and will be collecting the keys end of Oct. Very fortunate of us that the sellers are willing to do an early completion, else we wud hv to wait till mid nov for completion. :curse:

in the midst of looking for contractors as have no faith (and $$ :yamseng: ) in IDs. Went down to Expo 2 weeks back, and was pretty put off by the IDs - lack of professionalism and half the time, do not seem to understand our needs and requirements. And i have not heard from anyone of them yet ! :furious:

if anyone has good & reliable contractor to share, pls pm me. Greatly appreciate whatever referrals / tips.

We are targetting to move before Christmas (school hols) :P hope it will be possible.

PS. will have to find some time to post the floor layout.

!!

MBR TV Console for my 42inch Plasma TV

image118wk1.jpg

May I know how much u paid for your TV console? Me looking for something like that but targetting an all white console....but so far, no $ to buy one to replace my existing one.

Hello88, same same! :P Still using the old one left behind by sellers! :yamseng:

wow, so good....still able to use some stuff left by seller. My seller left only cupboards infested with cockroaches. Stupid TV console & coffee table peeled just half a year after we bought it. Me and hubby was inexperience & nobody warn us on veener materials. Haiz. Dump the coffee table and bought a cheapo one from Ikea. So far, so good even though we bought it few months ago.

Edited by hello88

It's really very old; usable though not in very good condition. Just that it was tailor made for the living room and we can't bear to spend any more money. :yamseng: So live with it, loh.

Wat do you mean by Veneer material?Bought my TV for only $99 but usual price $199 cos the $99 model sold out then i went down and choose this $199 without topping up. :P